Chapter 4

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekends came and the Chou’s visited the Minatozaki’s for dinner. “So how was the food?” Mr. Minatozaki asked the young Taiwanese girl who shown him her best smile. “Tzuyu remember to be friendly with them. It’s your business partner. I know this is not good to say but at least act nicely to them okay?” She remembers Nayeon’s advice. “Yes Mr. Minatozaki it’s nice and delicious.” Looking at Sana she gave her a small smile which the Japanese girl returns with a nod.

“Well I am happy that you enjoyed the food and also, please just call us Mom and Dad.” Mrs. Minatozaki said smiling warmly at Tzuyu. The latter nodded her head leaning her back a little finding a comfortable position.

The elders left the two and Sana can feel the awkward atmosphere. Stealing glances at the taller girl she remembers how she can turn 180 degrees when she’s ‘acting’. “Do I have some dirt on my face?” Tzuyu asked and Sana can literally feel ice creeping on her back. Making the hair on her nape to stand up. “Uhm…. I uhh…” The Japanese girl didn’t know what to say so she just hung her head low. Glancing on her side she saw that the latter has her head hung low.

“So what is your interest? What are you doing besides college?” This time it’s Tzuyu who opened the topic. “Well Mina, Momo and I are teaching dancing lessons for the kids.” Playing with her cake she nodded her head. “So how much are they paying you?” The Taiwanese girl asked waiting for her answer.

Shaking her head she sigh. “We are doing it for free.” “Why?” Tzuyu’s next question made her look at the latter. “What why?” “I mean why are you teaching for free?” Understanding her question she smiled. “We are doing it like giving thanks. You know we are helping the kids who likes to dance but can’t afford to pay for dance lessons so we are doing it on weekends.” Pausing she looked at her parents and Mrs. Chou. “What about you?” “I don’t do anything like that I am just staying at Nayeon’s place that’s it.” Nodding she get up from her seat as her parents gestures for her to come down.

“We are going now uhm Mom, Dad.” Tzuyu hugged the two and smiled at Sana. “Be careful on your way home.” They hopped on the car driving off.

 

As usual Tzuyu crashed at Nayeon’s house cuddling at the older girl’s couch. “So how was your dinner with the Minatozaki’s?” Nayeon asked looking at the girl who is hugging her from behind. “It’s fine.” “So? Are you talking with Sana?” Nodding she rested her head on Nayeon’s cheeks. “What did you two talk?” Frowning she looked at her lover. “Why are you opening this kind of topic? Aren’t you feeling awkward talking about this?” Shaking her head she hovers on top of Tzuyu.

“Tzuyu at first I am hurt but I understand all of this. I am asking you about her are because I want to know her even just a little.” Frowning Tzuyu rested her arm covering her eyes. “Baby.” Knowing that the older girl on top of her is pouting she didn’t removed her arm. “Hey please tell me.” Sighing she rolled her eyes looking at her lover.

“She just told me that she’s teaching dancing lessons for the kids and it’s for free. She’s teaching with her friends Hirai Momo and Myoui Mina, you know them right?” Nodding she smiled. “At least I know that your future fiancée is kind and have a soft heart.” Feeling a little awkward she looked away but Nayeon cupped her cheeks. “What’s wrong?” Sighing again she closed her eyes. “Nayeon I don’t want to talk this kind of things. Please.” Sensing the pleading on her voice the older girl nodded her head pecking her lips before resting her head on the latter’s chest closing her eyes. For Tzuyu, Nayeon’s embrace is her safe haven and Nayeon is the only person that can make her feel that she is the most important person in the world.

 

“Where are we going?” Chaeyoung asked as she is being dragged by Tzuyu. “Just follow okay?” “Wait, can you just tell me first?” Chaeyoung tried to pull her wrist on the taller girl’s grasped. “Fine! You will accompany me but we are dragging Dahyun here.” Without a protest Chaeyoung hopped on Tzuyu’s car. “So where are we going?” The smaller girl asked for the nth time but Tzuyu didn’t answer she just focused on driving.

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung arrived at the café where Dahyun usually goes and they saw the girl talking with a stranger. “This player.” Marching towards her table they grabbed her shoulder. “You need to come to us.” Tzuyu asked. “Hey where are we going? Can’t you see I have a date.” Dahyun protested but Tzuyu pulled her exiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter