Chapter 7

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do we really need to do this press conference? I mean we are not stars.” Tzuyu asked as she slumps her body on the couch. “It is needed Ms. Chou especially people are curious about you and Ms. Minatozaki.” Ms. Kim, one of the arranger of the press and even their upcoming engagement and wedding. “People are always peeking at others business.” She said closing her eyes. “Just endure this.” Sana said as she stood up done with her make up. “Ms. Kim it’s your turn now.” Tzuyu grumpily stoop up sitting in front of the mirror.

“Hey did you drink coffee?” Sana asked which Tzuyu shook her head. “That’s why.” She thought. Sana starts on making Tzuyu a coffee, she remembers that Tzuyu is grumpy when she didn’t consume any coffee. “Here.” Placing the coffee in front of the latter she smiled at her softly. “Thanks.” Tzuyu said sipping on the coffee. Her temper cools down as she taste the coffee that Sana made. It’s neither sweet nor bitter it’s perfect for her preference. She watched Sana who is picking her dress, watching her every move.

 

After the press conference Sana sat on the couch closing her eyes. “Tired?” Tzuyu asked which earned a nod from Sana. “We still have meeting with the arrangers.” Opening her eyes she looked at the ceiling. “So we are getting engage by next week.” She mumbled sighing. “Yeah and after a month we will get married.” Tzuyu followed closing her phone after sending Nayeon a message. “How is Nayeon Unnie?” Sana asked catching Tzuyu’s eyes. “She’s fine she’s asking on how are you.” “Tell her that I’m fine.” Nodding she stood up. “They are probably waiting for us.” She said walking away leaving Sana sitting on the couch.

 

Done with their final touch for the engagement they are gathered in one restaurant with both of their parents and with Mina and Momo together with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. “How did the press conference went?” Mr. Monatozaki asked looking at Ms. Kim. The lady smiled. “It went fine Mr. Minatozaki.” The older man nodded wiping his lips. “Well before I forgot Ms. Kim.” Mr. Minatozaki shown his open hand with Ms. Kim smiling at his daughter and Tzuyu. “Here.” He said placing a key in front of the two. “What’s this Dad?” Sana asked eyeing her father.

Her father smiled looking at her mother then to Mrs. Chou. “Well we just talked abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter