Chapter 37

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu chuckled as she looked at her wife who is sitting at the passenger seat yawning every now and then. "Who told you to wake up so early? Look at you now. You look like you need some more sleep." 
Pouting she looked at Tzuyu who holds her hand. "I wanted to wake up early so I can prepare something for you." She said earning a smile from the latter. "Plus you are always cooking for us. You are always waking up so early just to make breakfast so why don't I do that instead." 
Seeing Sana pout makes her heart wanting to burst. The cuteness if her wife is too much and she wanted to kiss those lips. Too bad she's driving. "Love look." She started looking at Sana as she stops the car when the traffic light turns red. "I enjoy waking up every morning cooking for the two of us." She said kissing Sana's hand. "And I appreciates your effort but please don't sacrifice your sleep for this." 
Pouting even more Tzuyu can't help but to take off her seat belt kissing Sana on the lips. "Hey cheer up baby *No pun intended* I enjoy doing it everyday okay?" Nodding she smiled seeing Sana smiled widely wearing her seatbelt again driving off.

Jungyeon run her hand to her short hair. She wore the robe hanging on the wall. Looking behind her she saw the sleeping Nayeon wrapped with blanket. The setting of the two is Jungyeon will drop on Nayeon's place and they will do it. She keep on reminding herself that it's Sana that she loves and Nayeon is trying her best to divert her feelings back to the older girl.
"Where are you going?" She heard Nayeon sleepily asked and she went to the latter's side. Automatically Nayeon wrapped her arms aroun the short haired girl's waist. "Are you leaving again?" She asked with the hint of sadness. "Can you stay even just a moment?"
Hearing this she smiled and layed beside the older girl wrapping her arms around her. "Thank you." She said kissing Jungyeon on the cheeks before closing her eyes. "Please stay until lunch. I will cook for us." Nayeon hopefully said, hoping that the latter will say yes. 
"I can't stay until lunch. I have a meeting." She said closing her eyes. "I checked your schedule Jungyeon, and you don't have any schedule for this day. You will stay until lunch." "But I.." Nayeon cut her off by covering with her hand. "You will stay." She said tightening her arms around the latter's waist who sigh peeking at Nayeon.

Dahyun, Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung looked at Sana who really need some sleep. "Uhm is she okay?" Chaeyoung asked as she adjusted her glasses looking at Sana who has her head leaning on Tzuyu's shoulder. 
"She wakes up super early this morning. She said that she wants to cook breakfast." The four looked at how Tzuyu looks at Sana. "Look at how Tzuyu looks at Sana unnie." Mina whispered to Momo. 
Hearing this she looked at Mina who is smiling at her. "And your point is?" She asked. "My point is. Give her a chance. Look at the two, or should I say look at how Tzuyu looks at her wife." She doesn't admit it to her friends but Momo is actually starting to like Tzuyu for Sana.
She can see how the younger girl changes especially when she's with Sana. The way she looks and the way she acts is not they used to see. "Okay okay I give her a chance." She mumbled rolling her eyes but she saw Mina's smile at her.

Tzuyu was sitting on her chair. She's three chairs away from her wife. She watched as the latter's head swaying from side to side. "You should have let me cook the breakfast." She mumbled. Standing up her professor didn't mind her as she walked towards Sana. "Hi, can you exchange seat with me just this one?" Sana's seatmate nodded her head standing up from her seat. "Thanks." Tzuyu said smiling at her. 
The girl was in awe as Tzuyu smiled at her. "We...welcome Ms. Chou." Nodding her head she sat beside Sana wrapping her arms around the latter's shoulder. "Come here." She said making her wife rest her head on her shoulder. "Next time don't wake up super early h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter