Chapter 26

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu closed her eyes as she rest her back at the head board of her shared bed with Sana. After staying at the hospital for three days she asked her mother that she wants to rest at home. "Tzuyu, honey I think you really need a personal nurse." Mrs. Chou said as she brushed Tzuyu's hair away from her face.

Opening her eyes she smiled at her mother. "Ma, no need the doctor said that I just need to rest. That's all. No need to hire a nurse." Mrs. Chou shifted her gaze to Sana who gave her a water. "What do you think?" She asked sipping on her water. Sana smiled at her. 

"I can take care of Tzuyu, Ma." Mrs. Chou finally nodded her head smiling at her daughter-in-law. Glancing at the younger girl she noticed that the latter is still breathing heavily. "Are you alright Tzuyu?" Hearing Sana called her name she opened her eyes looking straight to Sana's dark orbs.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to catch my breath." "Are you sure that you're fine. I mean we can go back to the hospital." Chuckling she tear off her eyes away from Sana. "Mama I am fine. I just need a rest. Don't worry too much. You still have a business trip to attend." Sighing she kissed her daughter's forehead. 

"I almost forgot about that." She stated now facing the blonde girl. "Sana, darling I'll be going now. Please take care of Tzuyu for me." Nodding she hugged Mrs. Chou. "Don't worry Mama I'll take care of her." Mrs. Chou gave a final look at her daughter who immediately drifted off to sleep. 

Walking Mrs. Chou to the door she sigh as she closed the door. She'll be alone with Tzuyu again. Alone in their own house. Looking outside the window she saw that it's raining. Remembering what Nayeon told her about the rain she immediately went to the room to see Tzuyu pulling the curtains. 

"I thought you're already asleep." She said grabbing the curtains in Tzuyu's hand. The latter slowly sat down clutching on her stomach. "I... I heard the rain hitting the window." She said, the Japanese girl nodded her head turning on the speaker to cover the sound of the rain hitting the window. 

"It's almost dinner time. What do you want to eat?" She asked not looking at Tzuyu. The younger girl noticed that Sana is avoiding and giving her a cold shoulder. "Anything is fine with me." She said fixing her position in the bed. Having a hard time she sigh catching Sana's attention.

"Should I help her or not?" She asked herself watching as Tzuyu tries to lift her feet but failed she's still feeling a pain on her stomach. Shaking her head she put a pillow on Tzuyu's back. "Lay down so you won't feel any pain." She said with a cold tone. She's about to walk away when Tzuyu held her hand. 

"Sana." She mumbled not looking at her eyes. Sana can feel her head beating fast as the latter hold on her hand. "Thank you and I'm..." There's a short paused as she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." She said slowly letting go of Sana's hand. Remain rooted on her position she looked at Tzuyu who has her head hung low. 

"I just think that I deserve all of this." She mumbled. "No one deserves that Tzuyu." Sana said still standing on her position. "I do Sana. After all the wrong doings I've done. I deserve this." Tzuyu smiled bitterly. "I deserve this for hurting my mother and for putting your name to this shame. So Sana I'm sorry." With that she looked at Sana and the Japanese girl can feel her sincerity. 

"It's fine don't worry about it." She said walking away from Tzuyu and out of their room. "She hates you Tzuyu." Tzuyu mumbled to herself closing her eyes. She's not used to cold Sana. She's used with Sana being warm and talkative but since the incident happened she notice the distance that Sana put between them and the memories of Sana with teary eyes at the hospital remains in her mind.

As soon as she exits the room the doorbell rings. Opening the door she's greeted by Dahyun, Chaeyoung and her fellow Japanese friends. "We brought foods." Dahyun said, Sana chuckled as Dahyun and Chaeyoung shown her the plastic bag that they are holding. Letting them inside. The two younger girls settled the plastic bag at the kitchn counter.

"We will just check Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said earning a nod from Sana. As the two girls left Mina and Momo approached the latter who's fixing the food. "So how was the 'Act cold to Tzuyu' that you are doing?" Momo asked grabbing a peice of jokbal sitting at the kitchen stool.

"doing fine." Sana shortly replied. Momo faked a shiver. "Oh gosh are you applying that even to us?" She asked as she noticed that Sana spoke with cold tone. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." She apologized earning a nod from the two.

"But is that really neccessary?" Mina a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter