Chapter 48

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana exits the bathroom and walked straight to the kitchen to see Tzuyu cooking breakfast for them. 

 

"Good morning." She greeted hugging the latter from the back. Feeling Sana's arm around her makes her smile, turning around she wrapped her arms around Sana brushing her nose. 

 

"Good morning." She said before capturing Sana's lips. The older girl was glad that she brushed her teeth first before she met Tzuyu at the kitchen. As they pulled the older girl peeked at what Tzuyu is doing. 

 

"What are you cooking?" She asked curiously. 

 

"Just toast bread, bacon and egg." The latter answered with the hint of excitenent in her voice. 

 

"Do you want me to help?" Sana asked playfully peeked at Tzuyu who laughs at her. 

 

"I'm good baby, just sit there." She paused to give her wife a glance. "It's almost finish."

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

As the duo sat down and eat their breakfast they have their small staring contest with small smile on their lips. 

 

"You do you always look at me like that?" Tzuyu asked making Sana stopped on her meal, her brow raised into confusion. 

 

"Like what?" Sana asked. 

 

"Like you are so in love with me." As Tzuyu said those words she can't help but to blush, same goes to Sana, her eyes on her meal can't keep an eye to Tzuyu who is grinning from ear to ear.

 

"Because I am Tzuyu." She mumbled her eyes slowly looks at Tzuyu to meet her wife's round eyes that is full of warmth and love. "...because I am so in love with you." With that the grin on Tzuyu's face widen, her elbow rest on the table, her palm supporting her chin. 

 

"That's good to hear." She said still looking at her wife. "Because I am so in lobe with you too." That made Sana smile looking at Tzuyu who tilted her head. 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

Parking the car outside the dog rescue and adoption house, Tzuyu looked at the older girl with huge smile on her face. Sana knew too well that Tzuyu is so crazy about dogs as when they were out on a date and Tzuyu spotted a dog she will go crazy and will not let the chance to pet the dog on the head. 

 

Getting out of the car the younger girl secures the folder holding the adoption papers of their future baby, which is a labrador puppy. Hand in hand they made their way to the rescue house and being welcomed by the girl in the desk who is smiling widely at them. 

 

"Ms. Tzuyu." The girl bowed followed by the couple. 

 

"Mrs. Park this is my wife Sana. Babe this is Mrs. Park the one who is taking care of the facility." Sana looked around and noticed that the facility is not that big. 

 

"It's nice finally meeting you Ms. Sana." Mrs. Park reached out her hand for a handshake which Sana gladly accepted. "Ms. Tzuyu told me so much of you." She blushed as her wife grinned at her. "And also I am so thankful for the donations you are giving the rescue house." Mrs. Park paused and Sana looked at the younger girl. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter