Chapter 11

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekends and it means that Tzuyu is spending her weekends at Nayeon’s place. Sana woke up alone in their unit making her way to the kitchen.

Looking at the fridge she frowned to see that they ran out of supply.

Sighing she pulled a paper and pen sitting on the counter listing the things they needed for the week. As she completed listing she makes her way to the bathroom for a quick shower.

List on her hand pushing the cart she walked down the aisle grabbing the things that is included on her list. As she’s concentrating she bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bump you. I was checking on my list.” She bowed repeatedly making the person she collides with smiling at her.

“It’s fine Sana-ssi.” Looking up she saw Yoo Jungyeon smiling at her.

“What a pleasant surprise.” Sana smiled shyly at her silly action.

 

Sitting in the nearby café Sana sat across Jungyeon who invited her for a quick breakfast ‘date’. Sana first turn down the invitation but Jungyeon insisted taking no as an answer.

“You mean that Kid will spend the whole weekend at Nayeon’s place?” She asked taking a bite of her waffle.

Nodding she placed her drink on the table.

“So how was living with Tzuyu?” She asked.

“Well its fine everything is perfectly fine as how we planned.” Jungyeon smiled shaking her head.

“If you are having trouble dealing with her you can always call Nayeon.” She paused looking at Sana.

“Or me.” She continued giving her a smile. Sana shook her head making Jungyeon’s smile disappear.

“I think I can deal with her. I have my weekends training of dealing with different kids so I think I’m good.”

 

“Are you sure y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter