Chapter 18

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Coffee for you." Nayeon looked up at her bestfriend that is working for her as her secretary. 

"Thanks Jihyo." She smiled sipping at the coffee. 

"Any news about your kid?" Her head snapped at Jihyo who is sitting across her. They are on her office room enjoying their short break. 

"She called last night. Saying that everything is fine." Jihyo nodded her head but her eyes still locked with her. "Spill it." Nayeon said rolling her eyes. She knows that the latter wants to say something.

"Aren't you scared?" Jihyo paused moving closer to her. "Scared that your kid will fall for Minatozaki?" She's scared, a 100% scared. Leaning her back on her chair she bit her thumb.

"I am scared Jihyo, I am." Sighing she stood up her arms crossed over her chest. "But I already told myself that if that time happens that she falls for Minatozaki, I will set her free." 

"That fast? You wont fight for her?" Shaking her head she faced the younger girl.

"Jihyo you know the reason why I chased after Tzuyu right?" Jihyo nodded her head standing up holding her shoulder. 

"Still you love that kid." Smiling sadly a lone tear escaped her eyes.

"I do love her but I can't do anything if she falls for Minatozaki. Minatozaki is kind and I know it's not hard that Tzuyu will fall for her. After all she's the right girl for Tzuyu."

"You are out of your mind by telling me that Minatozaki Sana is the right girl for that kid. And what do you call yourself?" Nayeon smiled sadly wiping her tears.

"Her biggest mistake." 

 

 

"So tomorrow we will go back to Seoul." Sana mumbled hugging her knees. They are on the sea side watching as the sun sets. 

"Yeah." Tzuyu shortly replied her hands behind her supporting her weight as she lean back. 

"Are you excited to go back?" She asked the younger girl studying her face, Tzuyu smiled and she's thinking it's because of Nayeon.

"Yes I am." Nodding she tear her eyes off from Tzuyu feeling a little hurt. "Don't expect anything Sana. She's still her girlfriend." Closing her eyes she felt Tzuyu rested her head on her shoulder.

"I never knew that your shoulder is comfortable." She let Tzuyu to lean on her shoulder feeling her heart beating faster than usual. Closing her eyes she tries to calm her heart as she doesn't want the latter to hear it especially she's leaning on her shoulder.

Soon the two just talked about random things which is new for the both of them. Usually they will just talk if it is needed and their answer will only be one word like Yes or No or Maybe. 

As they talked Sana saw a boy tripped on the ground crying. "Omo." She said approaching the crying boy. "Hey be careful." She scanned the boy's arm and knee checking if he is hurt. "You have a scratch." Tzuyu approached them crouching down looking at the sobbing boy.
"Are you alright?" She asked, Sana looked at her. 

"He have a few scratches." Looking at the boys wound she frowns. 

"Why are you out at this time? It's late and your parents must be worried about you." She said checking if he has another scratch. 
"What is this?" Sana asked looking at what the boy is holding. 

"It's necklace. We made them." Smiling she looked at the necklace closely. "Me, my siblings and my grandmother made them. I am selling it so we can eat." They both looked at each other. 

"So you need to sell this all so all of you can eat?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter