Chapter 27

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week, that's the span of days after the inccident happened and the span of time that Sana became cold to her. She's alone at home doing nothing. She just finished cleaning the house. She didn't bother cooking food as Sana is always eating outside with Mina or Momo or with Jungyeon. The thought of Sana smiling at Jungyeon gave her an unexplainable feeling.

Feeling that her chest will burst anytime soon. Phone in her hand she scrolled at the contacts and saw Sana's name. It seems that it's blinking. Without any thoughts she pressed the call button.

Phone in her ears she sigh. "Hello." She smile as she heard Sana's sweet voice. "Hello Tzuyu anything wrong?" Breathing, that's all Sana can hear over the phone. "Tzuyu answer me is somethung wrong?" "Nothing is wrong sorry. I pressed the call button. I'll hung up now. Bye." Her back resting at the couch she leaned her head back looking at the ceiling. 

"She's asking me if anything is wrong?" Mumbling she closed her eyes bring her arm to cover her eyes. "I feel something wrong Sana. I feel terrible, every time that I tried talking to you, you are avoiding me." Her arm fell on her side her eyes still close. "Maybe this is my karma." Chuckling bitterly. 

Wearing a hoodie and her baggy pants she went to the rooftop of their unit as she's sick on staring at the four walls of their house. Opening the door she smiled as the breeze welcomed her. Walking at the bench located at the rooftop she sat down her legs stretched out her hands tucked at her pocket. 

"So this is your new hideout?" Tzuyu snapped her head as she heard Dahyun's voice. "In case you are wondering why I am here." She paused taking a sit beside her passing her a can of grape juice that they like. "I followed you here." She said resting her back at the bench.

"It's peaceful here huh? Not bad for a hiding place." Chuckling she sipped on her drink. "I just visited this place you know. I was bored so I decided to check this place." Looking at Dahyun she put down her drink. "Where's Chaeyoung by the way?" She asked removing her hood letting her hair flow with the air.

"Oh Dwarf? She's with her Mina. Date I guess." Nodding she shifted her eyes at the sight in front of them. "Do you remember when we are still a kid?" Dahyun said chuckling at the process. "We act as if this grape juice is our beer." She said making Tzuyu remember their silly acts. "Yeah. Then when we finished like 3 cans each we will act as if we are drunk." 

Sighing she tucked her hands on her pocket. "It's amazing to think that when you are a kid you have nothing to worry about. You are careless and doesn't mind what others will say. I wish we can do that. We can be carefree and careless like a child." Seeing the change of athmospere she gave Tzuyu a playful slap at her stomach making her grunt in pain.

"You idiot!" She hissed looking at Dahyun who's laughing. "It still hurts you know." She said but soon she laugh with Dahyun. "By the way how are you and Momo?" Dahyun gave her a small smile. "Nothing's new. Same old. Same old." her dry lips she frown. 

"Never thought of confessing to her?" Shaking her head she sigh. "She hates me Tzuyu. Nothing will change. Plus it's better if we stayed like this." "Are you still afraid to have a serious relationship? Are you still afraid because you don't want to end up like your mother?" Tzuyu asked her eyes locked at the sight before them.

"I am long done with that excuse Tzuyu." She said trapping her drink between her hands. "Then what is your excuse now?" She asked glancing at Dahyun. "Momo." Her brows raised finishing her first can of her grape juice. 

"Momo?" The younger girl asked opening another can. "Momo, she's different." "What do you mean by that?" Sighing she smiled. "I don't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter