Chapter 6

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey are you sure you want this?” Tzuyu asked parking her car inside the bar parking lot that is personally for them. Nayeon smiled nodding her head. She caressed the younger girls’ hand assuring that she wants this. “Baby I am sure that I want to do this. I want to meet her personally.” Leaning forward she landed her lips with Tzuyu’s assuring her.

Arriving at the VIP room they saw J-trinity with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. “Hi.” Nayeon greeted smiling brightly at them. “Nayeon Unnie.” Chaeyoung hugged at the latter as Nayeon and Tzuyu enters the room. “Hi Unnie.” Dahyun followed hugging Nayeon. “Hi I’m Nayeon.” Nayeon walked towards the three Japanese girls. “I’m Minatozaki Sana.” Sana was surprised when Nayeon pulled her into a hug. “I finally met you.” Smiling she faced Sana’s friends. “Hi I’m Hirai Momo.” Momo introduced followed by Mina. “I’m Myoui Mina.”

As they all seated they feel the awkwardness surrounding them. “Uhm I guess we should leave first.” Chaeyoung said signaling Dahyun who nodded her head. “Yeah we should leave first hey Momo, Mina want to tag along?” The two Japanese girls nodded her head patting Sana’s shoulder. “We are just outside.” Sana nodded smiling at them.

“So it’s been a month right?” Nayeon asked her smile never leaving her face. Sana nodded smiling a bit. “Hey don’t be nervous I don’t bite.” Chuckling she held on Sana’s hand. Meanwhile Tzuyu just watched the two. Her phone beeped which she immediately checked.

 

From: Player Dahyun

Hey Tzu I think you should leave the two first let them talk.

She sighs typing as fast as she can.

To: Player Dahyun

Why would I?

From: Player Dahyun

Just let them talk. Beside I know Nayeon Unnie and we all know that she just want to talk. Come on Tzu let them.

She sighs patting her lovers hand. “Hey Baby I will just check them especially Dahyun.” Tzuyu kissed her forehead smiling at the latter. “Okay.” Tzuyu exits the room walking towards the table where the four is sitting. “So how are the two?” Dahyun asked putting down h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter