Chapter 44

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy Sana, Mama Tzuyu!" The couple smiled as the kids jumped down from their chair running towards Tzuyu and Sana. Since the momeny they helped them they kept in touch and always calling each other. And supporting them when it comes to financial. 

 

They hugged the kids who showers then with kisses. "We missed you." Sana mumbled as Dahee and Daebak enveloped her into a tight hug. Tzuyu laughs when Minguk and Manse hugged Tzuyu's long legs which the latter didn't mind. 

 

As their order arrived the kids eyes twinkled with anticipation. Sana helped Dahee and Daebak to place the napkin on their shirt to avoid getting it dirty. 

 

"What do you want Dahee?" She asked wiping the latter's hand with wipes. 

 

"I want pasta." She said with excitement making Sana chuckles kissing her on the cheeks. On the other hand Tzuyu helped Manse and Minguk on getting their food. The couple looked with each other smiling. 

 

"Thank you." Sana mouted to her wife who smiled widely to her. As the lunch proceed Tzuyu and Sana enjoys taking care of the kids who is like their own kids. 

 

They brought the kids to the arcade and the triplets pulled Tzuyu around while Dahee stays beside Sana and choose to just sit down and play with Sana using the older girl's phone.

 

She smiles brushing Dahee's hair. She imagines that one day Tzuyu and her will have their own child and have what they call family day. 

 

"Mommy Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter