Chapter 43

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu thanked the staff who brought their breakfast smiling widely. Clasping her hands together she rubbed it before carrying the tray inside the room where Sana is still sleeping. Setting the tray on the side she grabbed the tulips laying beside Sana. 

 

Kissing the latter's shoulder she smiled as Sana stirred from slumber. "Babe wake up." She whispered kissing the Japanese girl's ears. "Babe come on wake up." Turning around she wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck. 

 

"Five more minutes please." She pouted rubbing her legs against Tzuyu. 

 

"Babe." She mumbled pulling a little to look at the pouting girl. "As much as I want to spend the whole day with you here." She pecked her lips. "We can't. I have plans for us. Now wake up sleepy squirrel." Patting her , she smiled widely as the latter opened her eyes. 

 

"Good morning Love." She said showing Sana the tulips that she's holding. "Tulips for the most beautiful girl in the world. Well of course next to my mother." They chuckled with Sana sitting up her back leaning on the headboard. 

 

Picking up the tray she sets it down on the bed earning a kiss on the cheeks. "And breakfast in bed for my perfect love." Feeling her cheeks burning she tucked her face on the crook of Tzuyu's neck. 

 

"Sweet talker." She mumbled hitting her chest. 

 

"Well I am not ussually like this but when it comes to you Chou Sana my sweet tongue comes out." Looking at the tulips that her wife gave her she raised her brow.

 

"Why tulips and not rose?" She asked. 

 

"Rose is a little cliche babe plus I like the meaning of tulips." 

 

"What does it means?" Tzuyu cuts the food bringing it to the latter's lips which she gladly accepted. 

 

"It means perfect love." The smile on their faces grew wider with Sana cupping Tzuyu's cheeks. She gazed at her eyes lovingly.

 

"I love you Tzuyu." She smiled. "And thank you for showering me with so much love that I didn't know I deserve." She watched as Tzuyu leaned on her touch, her hand being trapped with the latter's hand closing her eyes. 

 

"I love you too Sana." Tzuyu smiled. As the opposite opens her eyes Sana swear that she felt her heart beating faster, her breathe hitch with how intense her gaze to her is. "I should be the one saying thank you." Kissing Sana's hand, she leaned closer resting her forehead with Sana's. 

 

Both of them closed their eyes loving the moment. "You didn't gave up on our marriage even though I am hurting you so much." She breathe out remembering her past actions. "I broke your heart a thousand of times when I chose to be with her leaving you alone, not knowing that I am hurting you." Slowly she enveloped Sana's smaller figure into a warm hug her face tucked at the latter's neck. 

 

"And when things got ed up I thought you will leave me because I drag you into such big mess but I am wrong. Again." Even though Tzuyu is chuckling she knows it's forced. Bringing her hand on the latter's head she massage her scalp, things that Tzuyu likes making the Taiwanese girl relaxed. 

 

"But instead you chose to stay by my side, and I took that as a chance to make it up to you. I took that as my second chance." Her hold to her tightens bringing her closer to her body. Sana can feel Tzuyu's heart beat which is in synced with hers. A music that their heart knows and can sing in harmony. 

 

"Thank you for giving me a second chance Sana." Tzuyu whispered dragging her nose from Sana's neck to Sana's jawline till it met her nose. Brushing their nose together they both smiled. "And I will not waste that chance that you gave me." With that she closed the distance kissing Sana's soft and warm lips. 

 

 

Nayeon raised her brow as her bestfriend slash secretary kept on looking at her, sighing every now and then. 

 

"What is it this time Jihyo?" She asked closing her laptop. Taking off her glasses she leaned on her office chair. 

 

"Are you really fine with your setting with Jungyeon?" Jihyo breathe out shaking her head. "I mean when things don't go right you two will ended up on bed." She watched as the older girl stood up and sat in front of her. 

 

"I don't have a choice." Raising her hand like 'what are you talking about' gesture she rolled her eyes. 

 

"What do you mean you don't have a choice?" Scooting forward she lookrd at her straight in the eyes. "You have a choice Nayeon. Just stop this. Stop protecting Tzuyu and Sana's marriage. If those two choose to let Jungyeon to ruin their marriage it's their choice. You are out of it. You don't have business with those three."

 

"Jungyeon is my business, Tzuyu is my business too and also Sana." She saw Jihyi rolled her eyes. "Tzuyu is my ex and I am just doing this because I made a mistake." 

 

"It's in the past now Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter