Chapter 33

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shaking her head, Jungyeon walked towards Nayeon's bed who is groaning as soon as she tries to sit up. "You know you can't drink. Look what happened to you." She said earning another groan. Not from her hangover but because of Jungyeon starting to nag again.

"I'm not in a mood with your nagging thing-y Jung." Glaring at her she watched as she sat on her bed. "So do I Im Nayeon." Standing up she glanced at the older girl. "Stay there. I will just prepare you something to eat." Sighing she rest her head back to her pillow massaging her temples.

 

Nayeon walked out of her room and went to the kitchen to see the short haired girl done preparing their breakfast. "I squeezed some hangover juice for you." She said placing the glass of red drink in front of her.

"Now eat so you can drink your medicine." Since the incident happened Nayeon locked herself on her room after her father let her go as she promised that she will not meet Tzuyu again.

"Where did you go last night?" Jungyeon looked at Nayeon. "I went here to check on you but you are not here. You went home late at night." There it is again. She's nagging Nayeon making the latter sigh dropping her fork she brought her knee up to her chest.

"I'm sorry I am just worried." "I know." Nayeon gave her a small smile. They fell into silence with Jungyeon looking at Nayeon. "Can you please stop staring at me. I can't eat." She pouted making the taller girl chuckled.

"Jung, are you willing to wait for Sana?" The latter nodded her head making Nayeon frown. "She's already married." "I know." Her head shook closing her eyes. Yes she loves Tzuyu but she don't have want to ruin her marriage.

She thought that they are not really meant for each other as the incident happened and she don't want to hurt Tzuyu more just like what she did when the latter knew the truth. "But you still want to wait for her. As you told me Sana loves Tzuyu and same goes Tzuyu. Why don't you leave them alone and choose someone else that can love you back. Only you." Nayeon slammed her fist on the table. She doesn't want Jungyeon to ruin someone's marriage.

"I don't want to loose again to Tzuyu." Her brows knitted looking at the younger girl. "Not anymore. I already gave you up to her from the start. I won't let that happen again. I won't loose Sana to her. I won't loose to that kid again." Slowly the words sinking on her mind.

"What do you mean you gave me up?" Her words came out as a whisper. She had a hint of what the latter meant but she wants her to tell it to her directly. "I fell in love with you Nayeon." She said looking somewhere else.

She felt her heart beat faster on what her bestfriend confessed to her. "I fell for you but you met Tzuyu and you fell for her instead." Chuckling she traveled her eyes to the older girl who has her eyes wide.

"I didn't had a chance on confessing my feelings as you are always mentioning her. Tzuyu this.. Tzuyu that." her dry lips she continued. "I lost you to her and this time I won't let that happen again. I won't Nayeon so I hope you will understand me." She stood up bringing her plates to te sink. "You should finish your food Nayeon." She said leaving her alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter