Chapter 34

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's been awake the whole night as she thought of what happened to her and Nayeon. She watched the sleeping girl who has her arm around her waist.

"I know that I am all over for my feelings for you but what is this?" She mumbled brushing Nayeon's hair. "I think I am in a mess right now." She closed her eyes sighing. She felt Nayeon tighten her hug to her.

 

"What are you watching?" Sana asked as she took the place beside Tzuyu who sets the laptop between them. "Lately I've been into paranormal investigation." She said looking at her.

"And it's amazing how they capture voices that we can't really hear, how they capture a figure using a technology. It's awesome." Tzuyu knows that Sana is easy to get scared and she wants to tease the girl.

"Let's watch. I know you will love it." Clicking in the episode that pretty intense she leaned her back on the headboard of the hotel bed with Sana focusing on the show biting her nails. The investigation starts with the paranormal team doing some interview, asking on where is the hot spot where they can capture the ghost.

Tzuyu knows that Sana is a little nervous and starts her prank by suddenly yelling making the latter surprised. Sana covered het ears her eyes closed and she's pushing herself beside Tzuyu who is smiling widely slowly wrapping her arms around the surprised latter.

"Are you scared?" She asked the latter who buried her face on her neck. She let out a chuckle making Sana groan. "Why did you do that?" She asked landing a punch on the younger girl's stomach. "Ouch that hurts." Tzuyu closed her eyes clutching on her stomach.

"Hey don't lie it's not that hard." She sniffs looking at Tzuyu wiping her tears. As the latter continue to groan she paused what they are supposedly watching.

"I'm sorry I thought it's not that hard." She turns the latter's shoulder to faced and she saw that she's smiling landing another punch and this time it's on Tzuyu's shoulder. "It's indeed hurts but it will subsides if you kiss me." She said pointing on her lips. "Here."

Sana just smiled and land a peck in her wife's lips. "There it doesn't hurt that much. Let's continue what we are watching and I promise you I will not scare you again." She said assuring the older girl kissing her on the forehead pulling her closer to her continuing the show.

 

"Hi." "Hi." Mina and Chaeyoung smiled on each other as the older girl arrived at the restricted garden that they broke into when they went to their first date. Chaeyoung asked the girl to meet up with her even they just saw each other when they invited Momo and Dahyun to dinner.

Mina let the younger girl who is pulling her towards the blanket that is spread on the grassy ground. "Are you alright? We just met earlier." "I know. I just missed you and we haven't gone here for awhile." Sitting down Chaeyoung enveloped Mina into a tight hug. Hugging the latter from behind.

"Did Tzuyu contact you already?" She asked, making Chaeyoung shook her head. "Maybe they are you know making time with each other. Don't worry Sana unnie is safe with that Yoda." Facing the latter she smiled.

"I know I just missed Sana unnie." Chaeyoung pull out her phone and her speaker pill playing some music while cuddling the latter who enjoys her warmth.

 

"I'll just grab something to eat." Tzuyu said and Sana hold her arm. "I'll go with you." She didn't wait for the younger girl's answer as she's the one who dragged the latter out of their room and to their hotel rooms mini kitchen.

"Are you scared?" She asked giving the latter a milk. "Who wouldn't? Those voices that they capture is creepy." She pouted sipping on her milk. "Sorry I make you watch that." "It's fine it's kinda entertaining too." The two sat on the dining table.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Tzuyu clapped her hands smiling. She walked towards the fridge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter