Chapter 5 *MiChaeng*

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shoot!” Mina got out of her car to find her front tire to be flat. “Why?” She crouches down poking her tire. “I don’t know how to change this thing.” Looking around she felt a little nervous at it’s already dark and late. Picking her phone on her pocket she dialed her driver’s phone number.

 

Chaeyoung exits the convenient store walking towards her unit as she saw Mina leaning on her car talking on her phone. “Okay I’ll wait for you but please make it fast.” Hanging up her phone Chaeyoung swallowed her drink fixing her glasses. “Mina-ssi is there something wrong?” She asked. Looking behind her she saw Chaeyoung with her brows knitted. “Uhm actually my tire is flat and I am waiting for my driver to pick me up.” Nodding she walked towards the girl. “Do you have a spare I can change it.” The shorter girl saw Mina shook her head. “I don’t have a spare.” Smiling she scratch the back of her head.

“Uhm it’s dark and it’s late maybe you should uhm…. Uhm come first at my unit.” She paused feeling her heart beating fast. “You can wait there.” Getting what the younger girl wants to say she smiled at her. “Okay. So where do you live?” Chaeyoung pointed at the building behind her.

 

As Mina enters Chaeyoung’s unit she’s amazed on how many paintings that the latter have. “This is all your work?” She asked looking at it. “Uhm yeah.” Placing the plastic bag on the counter she looked at the amazed Mina. “Sorry my place is kinda messy but please feel at home.” Chaeyoung swears that she felt her cheeks heat up as Mina smiled at her. “Oh right. What do you want to drink? Ice tea, Orange juice, Carbonated drink or water?” She asked looking at her fridge. “Orange juice is fine.” Looking around she noticed that Chaeyoung’s signature.

“Two Face?” She said loudly. Making her way to the living room she placed the drink on the table. “Uhm that’s my signature.” She said scratching the back of her head. “Why? Why are you not using your name?” Looking at the latter she frowns. “Well my parents doesn’t want me doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter