Chapter 10

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day that the two moved together Sana woke up early to fine Tzuyu sleeping in the couch curling in to a ball.

“I told you it’s not comfortable here.” She mumbled making her way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.

Tzuyu on the other hand stirred from slumber as she heard some noise from their kitchen. Sitting up she felt her back aches as she move.

“Dang it.” She said making Sana to look at her.

“Back aches?” She asked as she resumes on cooking.

“Yeah. Sleeping in the couch is not a good idea.” Tzuyu stated making her way to the table.

“I told you.” Sana simply said putting the food on the table. Silently eating Sana watched as Tzuyu is having trouble with her back.

“Does it really hurt?” She asked earning a nod from Tzuyu who is rubbing her nape trying to ease the pain.

“Let me.” She stood up making the latter confused.

Tzuyu felt Sana’s hands on her back massaging her.

“I know that it’s awkward to sleep beside another girl but if you continue on sleeping here it’s not healthy.” Sana said, she felt Tzuyu’s muscle relax a little which is good.

“And you don’t have to worry. I will never cross the pillow at the center of the bed.” With that she left Tzuyu alone in the kitchen.

“For the sake of sleeping comfortably.” Tzuyu said closing her eyes.

“but I should let Nayeon knows about this.”

 

As what they talked Sana and Tzuyu arrived at the university together. “So acting is now officially starting.”

Sana said taking a deep breath taking off the seatbelt.

“Let’s just act normally okay?” Nodding Tzuyu got out of her car making her way to Sana’s side opening the door for her.

They saw students gathered around them. Sana got nervous as people gathered looking at them.

“Hold my hand.” Tzuyu said sensing her nervousness.

Sana reluctantly held her hand making their way at the cafeteria where their friends are waiting.

They first saw Mina and Momo having their snack. “Hey.”

Sana greeted smiling at them. Following their link hands Momo looked at Mina.

“Hey.” The two said smiling.

“Can I join your table?” Tzuyu asked earning a nod from the two.

She settled herself beside Sana who is sitting beside Momo.

“How was moving together?” Momo broke the ice looking at Tzuyu then to Sana.

Sana looked at Tzuyu sighing. “The unit is fine it’s spacious but we only have one bedroom.”

With wide eyes Momo leaned loser to Sana.

“For real?” Mina asked. “

Yes for real.” “So that means that you are???” Sana shook her head.

“Tzuyu slept i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter