Chapter 45

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon stayed at Nayeon's place, she watched as the older girl cook lunch for them. Her chin resting on her palm her eyes never leaving the latter. 

 

"Jungyeon, I feel concious when you are like that." Nayeon said not facing her. 

 

"What do you mean by 'like that'?" She asked frowning. 

 

"Like that. Looking at me, watching me." She can feel her cheeks blushing because she can feel the latter's eyes on her. It's not that she doesn't like it when Jungyeon's attention is on her but she felt shy under her gaze. 

 

"What? I am just watching you cook no big deal. Plus I have nothing to do you know." She shrugged her sholder her eyes still fixated to the latter. 

 

"Uh if you forgot I have t.v you can watch anything there or you can play on your phone or something." 

 

"Nah~ I'll just stay here wether you like it or not." She didn't ay anything else and just continue her work. Jungyeon enjoys how Nayeon seems stiff trying her best to finish cooking.

 

After finishing cooking she set up the table with the help of Jungyeon who seems to be prefers to be closer to her. 

 

"Wow!" The short haired girl exclaimed taking a first bite of Nayeon's food. "You improved alot Nayeonie~." Nayeon was surprised when Jungyeon called her Nayeonie just like when they are still in college. 

 

"What the? You ate here for how many times already but you just say that I improved? What's wrong with you?" Jungyeon just chuckled. 

 

"Sorry. You know I was always in a hurry." That made Nayeon frown. 

 

"Yeah! Always in a hurry because you are busy chasing Sana." As Jungyeon looked at Nayeon she can see her frowning and it makes her feel bad. 

 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled but enough for Nayeon to hear. "Look can we not talk about Sana or Tzuyu? Can we not ruin this day?" She quickly gave a nod when she saw Jungyeon smiling at her. 

 

"Do you have plans for today?" She asked while flipping through the channels. She turn it off, not finding anything interesting. 

 

"No I don't have." She smiled walking towards the kitchen to sre Nayeon drying her hand. 

 

"Good! Let's go out." She frowned settling the towel aside. 

 

"And where are we going?" 

 

"It's a secret." She answered. "Go and get ready. I'll just go home first and I'll be back to fetch you." Grabbing her keys she left Nayeon alone shaking her head. 

 

 

"So where are we going?" She asked the younger girl who has her ees focused on the road. 

 

"We are going to the amusement park." She scoff making a face to Jungyeon which the latter didn't saw. 

 

"Amusement park? Seriously?" Nodding as an answer she gave Nayeon a huge smile. 

 

"It's been long since we got there so yeah. Why not go to amusement park since we don't have anything to do." She didn't say anything and just looked outside the window. Jungyeon's mood makes her confused. Since she admitted that she has feelings for Sana her mood is always gloomy around her but when they woke up Jungyeon seems different. 

 

Jungyeon excitedly pulled Nayeon towards the entrance after they paid for the entrance and for the rides. 

 

"Slow down Jung, we have the whole day." She said frowning catching her breath. The latter stopped but didn't let go of her hand. 

 

"I know, I'm sorry I'm just excited." She answered tightening her hold on the older girl's hand. Looking at their hand she smiled, Jungyeon makes her feel warm and happy. "Let's go and buy something cute tht we can wear." They happily walked towards the store where they are selling animal headbands which Nayeon finds cute. 

 

"Yah! Let's take a picture." Jungyeon said wearing a bear headband while Nayeon is wearing a bunny ears which Jungyeon picked. She wrapped her arm around Nayeon smiling widely at the camera while the latter was surprised on her action. 

 

"Come on, smile." She smiles at the camera after she poked her cheeks. "Give me your phone and take a picture there too." She's acting like a child who's so excited because they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter