Chapter 15

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding they went straight to the reception which is held on their hotel.

“Congrats Tzuyu.” Dahyun said hugging the latter followed by the shorter girl.

Thanking them she travelled her eyes to see Sana talking with Mina and Momo.

“She’s beautiful right?” Chaeyoung asked looking at Mina who is wearing a simple blue dress which is above her knee.

“She is.” Dahyun said looking at Momo who is wearing a white dress also above her knee. Tzuyu didn’t answer and just looked at Sana.

Looking away she drank her champagne distracting herself.

“So when are you having your honeymoon?” Looking behind her she saw Jungyeon smiling at her.

“You came.” She said hugging the older girl.

“Of course I came. It’s just that I didn’t make it on the wedding.” Ruffling Tzuyu’s hair she looked at Sana.

“Wow Sana is just so perfect.” Frowning she looked at Jungyeon who started to walked towads the J-trinity.

“Congratulations Mrs. Chou Sana.” Sana turn her head to see Jungyeon smiling at her.

“Jungyeon.” Sana smiled. She faced her friends introducing Jungyeon to them.

“Guys this is Yoo Jungyeon she’s Tzuyu’s friend.” Shaking Jungyeon’s hand they introduce themselves.

“So it’s official you are now the wife of that Kid.” Jungyeon chuckled pointing at Tzuyu who is being congratulated by other business people.

Sana looked at Tzuyu, she felt her cheeks heat up as their eyes met and she saw Tzuyu gave her a small smile.

“By the way sorry for not making it to your wedding.” Shaking her head she smiled at the latter.

“It’s fine at least you came here.” Nodding she looked at Sana.

“Well let’s just say that it’s better if I didn’t make it to your wedding.” Looking at the latter beside her she raised her brow.

“Why?” “Because if the officer asked if someone wants to stop the wedding I might stand up and raised my hand.” Chuckling she finished her champagne.

“Crazy.” Sana said hitting Jungyeon’s arm. Tzuyu’s eyes glancing occasionally at the two and she saw that Sana is hitting Jungyeon’s arm while giggling.

 

After the reception, they changed into comfortable clothes going to the airport.

“How many days are we staying at Jeju?” Tzuyu asked Sana who is sitting beside her.

“5 days.” Sana said resting her head at the car seat.

“Tired?” Tzuyu asked earning a nod from Sana.

“Sleep first we are still far from the airport.” Tzuyu didn’t need to told Sana to rest as the latter closed her eyes.

Tzuyu pulled out her phone to check if Nayeon texted or call her. She sigh as she didn’t receive one.

To: Baby <3

We are on the way to the airport, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter