Chapter 20

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu harshly stepped on the car breaks as she heard that Sana is sick. She immediately went home not because Momo is mad but because after all Sana is her wife and she's her responsibility now. Hurriedly she went to the parking lots elevator pressing the button.

She arrived in front of her shared unit with Sana opening the door. Chaeyoung and Dahyun saw her in forming that Sana is taking a rest. "How is she?" She asked as she enters their room to see Sana sleeping with Jungyeon wiping the Japanese girl's forehead. 

"She has a fever." Jungyeon answered her, approaching the sleeping girl she frowns as she saw Sana's pale face. "I thought you will just ignore that Sana is sick." She heard Momo said making her face the older Japanese girl.

"Do you think I can do that?" She asked, Momo crossed her arms above her chest. "Well I think you can Tzuyu. You can even left her alone here without saying a word or leaving a note saying 'Hey Sana I will just go to MY girlfriend's place'."

"Sana and I talked about this kind of settings." "Oh come on Tzuyu that was before. That was when you two are still not married. Things are different now Chou Tzuyu. Even you two talked about this just consider that she's 'your' wife now and she needs to know your where abouts." Momo stated making Tzuyu annoyed.

"You don't have any rights to tell me what to do." She felt a hand on her shoulder making her stop. She saw Jungyeon shaking her head. "If you want to argue about this. Not here. Sana needs to rest."

They all went to the livingroom with Mina calming Momo and Jungyeon standing beside the younger girl. "Are you still not done preaching me?" Tzuyu asked making Momo's brow raised. "You're such a brat Chou Tzuyu. You don't care about Sana's feelings." Chuckling she stood up approaching the latter.

"So you think I am a brat? Just because I left without telling her?" Tension can be feel around the livingroom making them hold the two. "Yes! You are a brat. You don't even consider what she is feeling. If we are not here she'll be alone for the whole night with no one taking care of her because you. Chou Tzuyu is with your girlfriend having the night of your life while Sana is sick all alone." 

Tzuyu was about to fight back but Jungyeon held her arm. "Momo is right Tzuyu." "right that I am a brat?" She asked furious that Momo called her brat.

"Not that . She's right that you should think about Sana. If not because of them all of us won't know that she's sick. Please next time tell her about your plans. Don't leave her alone again." Jungyeon is one of few people that Tzuyu listens with so she nodded her head heading towards their room to check on Sana. 

Feeling the latter's forehead she frowns, Sana's fever is quiet high. She watched as Sana's brow frown, leaning forward she massaged Sana's forehead to ease the frowning. Tzuyu didn't know that Mina and Momo are watching her. "You shouldn't have said that." Mina said as they go back to the livingroom joining Jungyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"What?" Momo asked looking at Mina. "Someone needs to know some sense to her and someone needs to knock her head." Jungyeon chuckled as Momo made some knocking gestures. "On what I have seen. Tzuyu is worried for Sana." She said smiling a bit. 

"She should be. Sana is her wife now." Chaeyoung said biting her thumb sighing. After spending a couple of more hours at Tzuyu and Sana's place the others decided to call it a night leaving Sana on Tzuyu's care. 

Tzuyu sigh as she sat at the chair beside the bed watching over Sana. She rested her arm on her knees to look closely at the sleeping girl. Sighing she removed some strands of hair away from Sana's face. "Sorry for leaving like that. Momo is right. I need to consider your feelings. I'm sorry." Tzuyu is the type of person that didn't apologize but looking at Sana she felt the needs of saying sorry at her.

Tzuyu heard her phone beeped picking it up to see Jungyeon texted her.

From: Jungyeon unnie

Tzuyu ah don't forget Sana's medicine. Make her drink it every 4 hours okay? But cook her some porridge first.

A sigh escaped her lips as she looked at the clock. "I should cook something for you first." She said looking at the sleeping girl first before exiting their room.


Chaeyoung stopped her car in front of Myoui's mansion facing Mina who took off her seatbelt. "Thanks for the ride." She said earning a nod and a smile from the younger girl. She watched as Mina exits her car. Taking a deep breath she exits her car calling the older girl. 

"Mina wait." Mina stopped on her tracks looking at Chaeyoung. The latter took another deep breath approaching the Japanese girl. "What is it?" Mina softly asked watching as the latter stand in front of her. 

"Actually I wanted to ask you this for a long time now." Mina smiled as she saw Chaeyoung looking worried and shy. "I've been meaning to ask you this." She encourage the latter to continue by nodding her head giving her a sweet smile making the younger girl blush. 

"Can I.. can I ask you out?" "Out? Out like a date?" Slowly she nodded her head not able to look at the older girl. She can't let her see that she's actually blushing. Mina then again smiled lifting the latter's face to look at her. Looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter