Chapter 12

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu settled herself on the couch eating her bread while Sana is in the bathroom taking a shower.

Flipping through the channel she heard her phone beep.

 

From: Player Dahyun

‘Hey Yoda we are on our way to your unit ^^

“What the…” Her eyes widen as she read the older girl’s message.

“How did?” She stood up knocking on the bathroom.

“Sana did you tell Dahyun our address?” She asked.

“No, why?” Sana asked.

“They are on their wa…” Before Tzuyu can answer Sana their doorbell rings repeatedly making Tzuyu annoyed.

“Yah! Stop I’m coming.” Stumping her feet she opened the door to see Dahyun and Chaeyoung with Mina and Momo.

“Surprise.” Dahyun said making Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

“Oh wow it’s nice.” Dahyun said entering the unit shoving Tzuyu out of her way.

The taller girl shook her head gesturing the other three to enter.

“Where’s Sana Unnie?” Chaeyoung asked removing her jacket.

“She’s taking a shower.” Tzuyu said plopping herself on the couch.

“My, my Tzuyu this is how you treat your visitors?” Dahyun placed her left hand on her chest pouting.

“Visitors or intruders?” Rolling her eyes she looked at Mina and Momo.

“Well except the two of you.” She gestures for Mina and Momo to sit which they did smiling at her.

“So what brings you here?” She asked crossing her arms.

“We just want to visit Sana here and then Chaeyoung called me asking if Momo and I wants to tag along.” Mina said earning a nod from Tzuyu.

Sana exit the bathroom with towel wrapped on her wet hair wearing only a pink robe.

“Hi guys.” She greeted smiling at them. Dahyun eyes widen looking at Sana.

Tzuyu looked at Sana who is standing at the bathrooms door wearing only her pink robe.

Her eyes travels from Sana’s exposed collar bone to her legs which is white as milk. Her though snapped when Sana spoke

“I’ll just change.” Sana enters the room with Dahyun still has her eyes wide.

“Who’s your mama?” She mumbled earning a slap on the head from Chaeyoung.

“ert.” Tzuyu swallowed hard looking away.

 

The six girls settled on the living room, Tzuyu and Sana sat beside each other facing the four girls.

“So?” Sana asked looking at them.

“Alright!” Dahyun suddenly yelled making them surprised. Tzuyu almost kicked Dahyun who is laughing.

“Stop it.” Momo said, Dahyun cleared .

“So how was the wedding preparations going?” Mina asked still eyeing Dahyun as the latter suddenly yelled making her surprise also.

“It’s fine. We also have pre nup wedding photo shoot which will be included in some magazines.” Sana answered.

Their wedding was dubbed as wedding of the year as the two most powerful and biggest business in Asia is marrying each other’s sole heiress.

“Before I forgot I actually brought this.” Dahyun opened her bag pulling out a bottle of vodka.

“We are gonna drink?” Chaeyoung asked eyeing the bottle on Dahyun’s hand.

“We are not just gonna drink it’s boring if we ‘just’ drink. Why don’t we drink then at the same time we will play.” Her eyes travelled with smirk on her lips.

“What game?” Tzuyu asked frowning.

“We will play one cliché game which is spin the bottle.” Placing the bottle at the center she stood up walking towards Sana and Tz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter