Chapter 13

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana looked with disbelief to Dahyun who is smirking at Tzuyu.

“Don’t tell me you are backing out Tzuyu? As far as Chaeyoung and I know you are the person who never back out.”

Chaeyoung nodded her head looking at Tzuyu who is frowning.

“If you are thinking about Nayeon Unnie I know she will understand it." "Sooner or later you will kiss Sana Unnie not just in front of us but in front of whole Korea or should I saw whole Asia. And beside we are playing Truth or Dare so it’s normal right?”

The player said leaning her back on the couch.

Gulping the whole glass of vodka she faced the surprised Japanese girl.

“Who said that I am backing out?” Running her hand on her hair she fully turned her body towards Sana.

Sana felt Tzuyu’s hand under her chin making her turn towards the younger girl.

“Let’s just think of it as a practice.” Tzuyu mumbled leaning closer to Sana.

Mina and Momo held their breath as they saw Tzuyu leaning closer to Sana who has her eyes wide.

Sana can feel Tzuyu’s breath hitting her lips, and she can feel her heart beating like crazy.

Hands curl into fist she felt the younger girls’ lips on hers. Tzuyu fully captured Sana’s soft lips she let the latter to relax even just a little.

Sana slowly closed her eyes as she felt Tzuyu moved her lips to hers. They molded their lips with each other and they can hear Chaeyoung and Dahyun’s laugh.

Sana moved her lips with Tzuyu in sync she can literally feel her cheeks heat up because of the kiss. It’s not her first kiss but it is her first kiss with a girl.

She can taste the vodka on the latter’s lips but she doesn’t care it seems that the vodka taste sweet on Tzuyu’s lips which is weird in a good way.

“Hey, hey, hey.” Dahyun separated the two who still has their eyes close, catching their breath.

“Enough we still needs to play.” She said eyeing Sana and Tzuyu who both felt awkward after kissing each other.

The game resumes but the two didn’t even looked at each other.

 

The two lie on the bed both facing different direction. Sana bit her lower lip.

“Tzuyu?” she called out making Tzuyu turn towards her.

“Yeah?” “Can’t sleep?” Sana asked. Tzuyu sat up her back resting on the headboard.

“Yeah. You?” Sana followed looking on her hands.

“I can’t sleep too.” She looked at Tzuyu who is already looking at her. Her cheeks heat up as their eyes met.

“Uhm want some milk?” She asked earning a nod from Tzuyu. The latter watched as Sana get up from their bed exiting the room.

“You are so dead Kim Dahyun.” Tzuyu thought making her way towards the kitchen.

Tzuyu saw Sana preparing milk for them.

“About earlier.” Tzuyu said, Sana looked at her offering the glass of milk to the latter.

“What about that?” They sat on the counter sitting beside each other.

“Sorry if I kissed you.” She’s the type of person who doesn’t even apologize but she felt like she needs too especially to Sana which is weird for her.

“It’s fine after all we are playing and it might be unfair for the others if we didn’t do that especially to Momo who gave Dahyun that .”

Silence filled the room as they both drink the milk.

Tzuyu glanced at Sana who is playing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter