Chapter 3

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Tzuyu.” Dahyun, Tzuyu’s best friend raised her hand catching the taller girl’s attention. Tzuyu made her way to her friends hearing some words. “Is it true that Tzuyu is getting married?” “So Sana and Tzuyu is now a couple?” “Sana and Tzuyu will make a good couple.” She didn’t even look at the people around her as she reached the table where her friends are. “So?” Chaeyoung said closing her sketchbook. “What so?” Tzuyu asked removing her sun glasses.

“We heard that you will marry Minatozaki Sana.” Chaeyoung stated looking at the taller girl. “Unfortunately, yes. We have to.” Shaking her head Dahyun run her fingers on the tip of the glass of her drink. “So did you tell this to Nayeon Unnie?” Nodding her head she sighs. “What did she said? Is she fine now?” Chaeyoung followed. “At first she cried but then I told her that after we took over the company we will get divorce.” Dahyun and Chaeyoung are close to Nayeon as they are helping the two to hide their relationship.

As the trio chatted Dahyun pointed at the cafeteria’s entrance. “Isn’t your soon to be wife?” Looking at the entrance Tzuyu saw Sana with her friends Momo and Mina, the J-trinity what the others will call. She watched as they make their way to their usual spot. “If I will be the one who needs to marry Minatozaki Sana I won’t mind.” Dahyun said staring at Sana. Dahyun was famous too like Tzuyu and the J-trinity as they are on the business world also but she’s also famous for being the campus biggest player.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is same as them her family is in the business world also and famous with her nerdy look and her paintings. She was dubbed as Two faced as she’s nerdy at the same time she’s good at making music and writing some rap. “A player you are. But too bad it’s not you.” “Yeah too bad that it’s fine, Hirai Momo is hot and beautiful too.” Tzuyu just smiled at the two. She sometimes thinks that why does the two manage to stay beside her even though she’s cold at them.

She enjoys their company, Dahyun is the energetic one, confident one, friendly one and yeah a player while Chaeyoung is a little composed one, shy one and nerdy but artistic. “Chaeng aren’t you having a crush with Myoui Mina?” Tzuyu teased smirking at the latter’s reaction. Chaeyoung fixed her eyeglasses shaking her head. “What are you saying? People might hear you and spread rumors.” “Oh come on Chaeng don’t deny it. Every time that Myoui Mina will pass by you are always following her with your eyes. Don’t be shy Chaeng just admit it.” Tzuyu and Dahyun high five each other as they saw the flushed cheeks of the smaller girl.

“Hey it doesn’t mean that I like her.” Chaeyoung defended. “We didn’t say that you like her what we are saying is that you have a crush on her.” Tzuyu said. “Oh my so it’s not crush that you are feeling with Myoui Mina but instead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter