Chapter 42

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After persuading her wife non-stop Sana agreed on going out of town with Tzuyu. Just the two of them. Tzuyu happily drove with Sana lookong outside the window loving the scene outside the car. 

 

Sana agreed on Tzuyu's request as she can see that the latter seems stressed with Jungyeon's actions. "So where are we going?" She asked the younger girl. 

 

"To the beach. Remember where we went to? We are going there." She chuckles when she saw how excited Tzuyu is. "You like going to beaches right? So we are going there." 

 

"Well I don't know if you like it more than I like going to beaches. You seems more excite than me."

 

"Baby I am just happy that it's just the two of us. You know it's been long since we last go there." She pouted which Sana slapped playfully. Holding the latter's hand she playfully bit it making Sana yelp in surprise making her laugh. 

 

 

"You met Sana?" Jungyeon asked as she enters Nayeon's office. "Answer me!" She's surprised when Jungyeon slammed her hand on her desk. 

 

"What's the problem? I just talked with her." Running her hand to her short hair she let out a chuckle. 

 

"What did you two talked about?" 

 

"It's none of your busi..."

 

"Yes it does Nayeon! It's my business when Sana involve." Standing up she faced the taller girl. 

 

"She's none of your business Jungyeon. Sana is married and she's happy with Tzuyu. What's happening to you? It's not you Jung, it's not you." Raising her hand she tries to hold her cheeks. 

 

"I don't care if she's married or not. I'll make her mine."

 

"You are so obsesse with winning against to Tzuyu that you didn't realize that you are hurting Sana." She paused. "If you truely love her like you said. You will not do this." She got closer wrapping her arms around the latter. 

 

"I know it's me that you love. I know it's me." She looked at her eyes cupping her cheeks. "I will not get tired of making you feel and realize that it's me." Slowly she tiptoed kissing the latter's lips. 

 

 

Sana chuckles as Tzuyu pulled her towards the hotel that they will stay. She can see how excited the younger girl is as she smile widely. 

 

"Come on baby let's go." She said looking at Sana who smiles at her lovingly. Stopping she faced her. "Something's wrong?" She asked. 

 

"Nothing is wrong. I am just happy seeing you smile." Tzuyu smiled widely, approaching the older girl she trapped the latter's cheeks between her hands. 

 

"I am smiling like this." She pointed at her face. "Because of you." With that she kissed her forerad before grabbing her hand again. "Let's go let's go." They chuckle arriving in front of the receptionist. 

 

 

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung enters the dance practice room where Momo and Mina are teaching the kids. "We heard that it's someone's birthday." Chaeyoung announced making the kids smiled. 

 

"Oh yeah! I am wondering who is this kid?" Looking around Dahyun smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter