Chapter 16

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello Dahyun where are you?” Dahyun sighs as Chaeyoung called her asking on where she is.

“I’m at home why? You called late at night just to ask me?” Rolling her eyes she sat on the couch resting her chin on her palm.

“Meet me at the JYP Bar, ASAP!” “Why?” Chaeyoung sighs.

“Just go there okay? I will hang up now I’m driving.” The latter looked at her phone as Chaeyoung hung up.

“Geez this dwarf.”

 

Dahyun stopped her car in front of the bar that Chaeyoung told. Fishing her phone she dialed the shorter girl’s number.

“Where are you?” She asked in annoyance.

“I’m here uhhhh… near the counter. Just go here.” Again Chaeyoung hung up making her more annoyed.

Entering the bar she went straight to the counter and she saw Chaeyoung with Mina.

“Why did you asked me to go here?” She asked. Chaeyoung didn’t answer her and just pointed at the dance floor.

Dahyun followed where the latter pointed to see Momo dancing.

She watched as Momo dance everyone’s eyes never leaving the Japanese girl.

“I’m sorry for dragging you both here it’s just that I need someone’s help if Momo ended up drunk.” Dahyun snapped her head towards Mina.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked. Mina sighs nodding her head.

“Momo actually saw her ex-boyfriend earlier.” Mina looked down at her drink.

Dahyun didn’t say anything and just locked her eyes to Momo who is still on the dance floor with drink on her hand.

“Should we stop her?” Chaeyoung said looking at Mina.

“I tried Chae but Momo don’t listen to me.” With that Dahyun got up from her seat walking towards the latter.

“Momo.” Momo felt a hand on her arm, turning around she saw Dahyun looking at her intensely.

“Oh hey player Dahyun.” Momo said smiling at the latter.

“I think we should go your drunk.” The younger girl said making Momo laugh.

“Hey Dahyun I’m not drunk. Why don’t you join me?” The Japanese girl placed her arm on the latter’s shoulder drinking the liquor.

Mina and Chaeyoung stood up watching as Dahyun talked to the obvious drunk Momo.

“I hope Momo will listen to her.” Mina said holding on Chaeyoung’s hand. The shorter girl looked down at their linked hands blushing madly.

“Ye…yeah.” She stuttered looking at Mina who has her eyes still on the two girls.

“No. You are drunk and it’s better if we go.” Dahyun said pulling Momo. The Japanese girl let Dahyun pulled her as she’s a little dizzy.

“Hey where are you going? Didn’t she told you earlier that she’s not drunk?” One guy stand in front of Dahyun stopping them.

“Move.” Dahyun said looking at the man.

“He’s right player Dahyun I’m not drunk why don’t we dance first?” Dahyun snapped her head to Momo.

“Shut up.” She said pulling Momo again.

“Hey don’t pull me it hurts.” Momo hissed. The guy gripped on Dahyun’s arm stopping her again.

“Can’t you hear her? She said that you are hurting her.” The young girl looked at the guy’s hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t touch me and it’s none of your business.” The guy chuckled his tongue poking the side of his cheeks.

“Listen.” He said looking at Dahyun.

“Don’t you know me?” He said his arm crossed on his chest. Dahyun looked at him briefly.

“No.” She said making him frown.

“Now that I answered your question can you move aside?” Dahyun said trying to walked but the guy was blocking her way.

Chaeyoung frowns as she saw a guy blocking Dahyun’s way.

“No.” She gasped shaking her head.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Mina asked worriedly.

“I think Dahyun is mad and this guy is the reason. He better move away from her or else..”

“Or else?” Mina asked her brows knitted.

“Or else he will borrow a dogs face.”

Shoving the guy away from her way Dahyun pulled Momo.

“Yah!” The guy pulled Dahyun’s shoulder making her faced her. Dahyun felt a punch on her face losing her grip on Momo’s wrist.

“What is wrong with you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter