Chapter 2

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu stopped her car on the parking lot hopping off running towards the elevator. Pressing the button she looked at the number counting on her mind. “1…2…3…4...8…9. *ding*” She dashed off running towards one unit. Pressing the doorbell she leaned her forehead on the door. “Coming.” The person spoke making her smile. As the door opened Tzuyu enveloped the person into a tight hug.

“Tzuyu-ah is there something wrong?” Instead of answering she held the person’s shoulder leveling her eyes with her. “I love you Nayeon-ah.” Nayeon smiled but still confused with her lovers action. “I love you too Tzuyu, but please tell me is there something wrong?” Closing her eyes she glued her forehead with the older girl. “I need to tell you something.” Nayeon’s heart beat like crazy she’s nervous what will the latter will say.

Nayeon pulled the latter towards the couch sitting facing each other. “So what is it?” Lifting her head she met her lover’s eyes. “I….I am getting married.” With this Nayeon covered with her hand. “I’m getting married with the person I didn’t even know. I’m sorry Nayeon.” Tzuyu kneeled in front of Nayeon hugging her waist her head resting on the latter’s knee. Seeing Tzuyu, Nayeon’s heart broke. “Who is she?” She asked lifting her head. “Minatozaki Sana.” She got it it’s the Chou’s business partner from the start.

“Nayeon I love you I really do.” Following Tzuyu she kneeled in front of the Taiwanese girl cupping her cheeks. “I know.” She smiled. It hurts but she knows that Tzuyu can’t do anything about that. “I’m sorry but after all of this is settled after the business are on our names we will immediately get divorce.” Tzuyu said frowning as a tear escaped her lovers eyes.

“I’m really sorry Baby. I’m sorry.” Hugging the older girl Nayeon closed her eyes. She loves Tzuyu and she needs to trust her and her love for her. Her hug tightens resting her head on the taller girl’s shoulder. “I know you don’t want this. Stop apologizing Baby.” She said facing Tzuyu who has her head hung low. Pressing her lips with Tzuyu both of their worries washed away. After all Tzuyu said that she loves her and she believes her.

 

The two settled on the couch with Nayeon resting her head on Tzuyu’s chest. “Can we just run away?” Tzuyu said running her hands on her lovers hair. “I would love to do that but we both know that we can’t.” She frowns hating their situation. The Chou and the Im’s is the biggest rival in the business worlds so the two needs to hide what relationship they have. “If only we are not rivals.” Nayeon heard Tzuyu whispered. “I hope too but hey in the right time we can change anything. In the right time we can be together and in the right time we don’t need to hide our relationship with each other.” Smiling Tzuyu sat up with Nayeon sitting on her lap.

“We will change anything between the Chou’s and the Im’s after all we are the sole heiress of both companies so it’s not possible.” Caressing the older girl’s face she felt excited with the thought of changing the unfortunate fate of them. “In the right time.” Staring at her lover she can’t help but to smile. “I can’t still erase the fact that I am lucky to have you.” Nayeon blushed trapping Tzuyu’s cheeks between her hands. “Are you starting to become Sweet talker Tzuyu again?” Grinning she pecked Nayeon on the lips. “Can’t I?” “You can.” With that Nayeon hugged Tzuyu tightly.

“Hey are you not going home?” Nayeon sat on the kitchen counter watching as Tzuyu prepares dinner for them. “Nope. I want to spend some tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter