Chapter 9

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is my schedule for today?” Nayeon asked her secretary slash best friend Jihyo.

“Well you have a morning meeting.” Jihyo said looking at Nayeon who settled herself on her chair.

“With whom?” Before Jihyo can answer the door burst open. “With me.” Nayeon’s eyes widen running towards the latter who enters her office.

“Oh my god Yoostritch.” Nayeon said still hugging the taller girl. Jihyo smiled joining the duo.

“Hey don’t forget about me.” Jihyo, Nayeon and Jungyeon are best friends.

“You didn’t even inform me that you are back.” Nayeon said. The trio are having their breakfast, catching up.

“I’m sorry I’m just busy and you are busy with work and with your Kid.” Jungyeon teased making Nayeon blush.

“Hey Yoostritch when did you arrived?” Jihyo asked putting down her coffee.

“Last week.” Nodding Jihyo smiled.

“Glad that you are back.”

“Yeah I’m glad too. But hey I am at the engagement party of your Kid. How are you now?” Looking at the taller girl she sigh.

“I’m fine.” Forcing a smile Jungyeon looked at Jihyo.

They know Nayeon just like the back of their hand.

“You’re not.” Jihyo said rolling her eyes.

“Fine. I’m not that fine but I understand everything.” Nodding their heads Jungyeon hold her hand.

“Let’s just forget about this okay? And let’s enjoy this day.” Nodding Nayeon smiled.

“So how was Paris?” She asked excited to know everything about the short haired girl.

 

“Really Jungyeon Unnie is already here?” Chaeyoung asked excited that her older No-Jam brother is back. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Dahyun are friends with Jungyeon they looked at the latter as their older sister.

“Yup she arrived late.” Tzuyu said her back resting on the chair making herself comfortable.

“So how is she?” “Still the same but she cut her hair short but it suites her.” Dahyun nodded smiling.

“Why don’t we invite her later? The usual place. I want to catch up with Unnie.” Chaeyoung said her excitement is showing.

“I asked her yesterday and she said that she’s available later. So later.” They cheered making Tzuyu smiled.

 

“Unnie.” Dahyun and Chaeyoung yelled as they saw Jungyeon already sitting inside the VIP room.

“Hey Kids.” The older girl stood up ruffling the trio’s hair.

“Hey Unnie stop.” Tzuyu said fixing her hair. The four of them are sitting on the VIP room catching up.

“Is Nayeon Unnie not coming?” Dahyun asked drinking her martini.

“She said she’s busy. She’s doing some paper works.” Tzuyu answered grabbing her martini.

“I met your fiancée.” Jungyeon said smiling at Tzuyu.

“She’s beautiful.”

“Is that the first time that you saw her?” Nodding she finished her drink.

“Interested?” Tzuyu asked earning a nod from Jungyeon.

“Hey don’t tell me after going back from Paris you’ve become a player like Dahyun Unnie.” Chaeyoung shook her head at her No-Jam big brother.

“No I’m not. I just find Sana beautiful.” Jungyeon’s smile never left her lips making Tzuyu smirked.

“This is the first time to hear you talking about a girl being interested for you.” Shrugging her shoulder smiled even more.

“Well you can’t blame me. She’s really beautiful.” Shaking her head she raised her glass offering a toast for their friend.

“Whatever we are just happy that you are back.” Tzuyu said smiling at Jungyeon.

 

Sana and Tzuyu stand in front of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter