Chapter 25

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana left Mrs. Chou's room rather gloomy and hurt to the fact that she, herself hurt Tzuyu physically. But the thought of the latter shouting at Mrs. Chou says that the taller girl deserves it. She plopped herself beside Mina and Momo with Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jungyeon looking at her.

"She's alseep now." She murmured playing with her own hands. They fell into silence as no one dared to speak. Jungyeon locked her eyes to Sana who has her back resting at the couch with eyes close. She knows that the latter is feeling hurt when she saw the pictures of Nayeon and Tzuyu. The silence broke when Chaeyoung's phone beeped. Seeing the caller I.D's name she bolt up from her seat catching their attention.

"Hello Tzuyu?" She answered the phone making Sana sat up straight looking at her. "Hello are you related to Ms. Chou Tzuyu?" Seeing her frown makes Sana's heart beat faster because of nervousness. "Yes. I am actually her friend. Who am I speaking with and why are you using my friends phone?" Chaeyoung heard the person over the phone sigh.

"Ms. Chou was rushed here to the hospital. She's beaten and she's in the emergency room." "What? What hospital?" After giving the details she hung up the phone not forgetting to thank the nurse that she talked with. "She's at the hospital and she's beaten. Let's go." They all stood up with Sana rushing to Mrs. Chou's room informing her about her daughter.

 

As they arrived with Mrs. Chou crying they went to the information desk asking about the latter. They are guided to the younger girl's private ward and they saw her layingnin the bed sleeping. "Good thing that she was rushed immediately." The dctor said her hands tucked to her white coat. "She will wake up later. We run some test and we will give you the information about it as soon as it come out." Giving them a reassuring smile she excused herself.

The older Chou sat beside her sleeping daughter crying. "My baby." She mumbled caressing Tzuyu's head. Sana can't help herself as tears starts to fall on her eyes. Jungyeon saw it and wants to hug and comfort her but she can't. She respects Mrs. Chou.

The others together with Jungyeon excuse themselves leaving Mrs. Chou and Sana alone. "As much as we want to stay. The three of you need to sort things out." The short haired girl said as Sana walked them out of the room. "We will visit tomorrow unnie." Chaeyoung stated giving Sana a smile which the latter return. Jungyeon pulled Sana into a tight hug laying a kiss on her forehead. "We will be going now." Sana nodded waving them good bye.

As she enters the room she sat at the couch looking at the two Chou's. "Mama." Tzuyu mumbled as soon as she saw her mother who's holding her hand. "I'm sorry." Tzuyu burst into tears making Sana lowers her head. "I should not have put the blame on you." She said taking a deep breath as she's still having trouble breathing. "I put the blame on you on what happened to Papa. I should ask you about it all. I am sorry."

Shifting her position she hugged her crying daughter. "Honey please don't cry." Wiping Tzuyu's tears the latter closed her eyes as she felt her mother's gentle touch. "Why did you hide this from me? Why did you receive all the blame? Why?" Tzuyu saw her mother smiled gently at her. "You are a daddy's girl, honey. And I don't want to ruin your happy memories that you have with your father." Sana was left stunned as she listen to the two. "But is it true? About Papa and Mrs. Im." Slowly Mrs. Chou nodded her head.

"The night that you saw me pushing your father away is the night that I knew about his and hers plan on running away." She paused letting out a shaky breath as she remembers the past. "The thought of living without me is fine but being without you my daughter." There is a short pause shaking her head. "I can't imagine my life without you honey. He planned to runaway but he also planned on taking you with him."

The guilt that she is feeling gets heavier and heavier as she listens to her mother. "So that night I asked you to stay on your room and I pushed him away. I don't want him to take away my only happiness." Shutting her eyes she choked as tears continuesly falling.

"I'm sorry for saying things to you Mama." Mrs. Chou stood up leaving a kiss on Tzuyu's forehead. "Hush my child. More important thing is you are here with me." Nodding head head she closed her eyes feeling her mother's lips on her forehead. Sana insisted that Mrs. Chou needs to go home and rest.

 

After convincing her she's left alone with Tzuyu who's sleeping. Standing up she checks the aircon's temparature making sure that theblatter won't feel cold. Lifting the blanket up to the latter's chest she frowns to see her still fresh wounds. "I am still glad that nothing serious happens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter