Chapter 39

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana woke up from slumber with Tzuyu resting her head on her chest. She smiles as she loves the feeling of Tzuyu laying on top of her. It's rare to wake up with Tzuyu is hugging her like this because it's always the other way around. 

She lifts herself a little to get a better look of Tzuyu who is still sleeping soundly. Both of them are looking forward to this day after having their hell week because of their exams. She chuckled when she pokes her wife's nose making the latter cringe her nose. Soon Tzuyu wakes up smiling at Sana's action. 

"Is that how you greet me good morning?" She asked supporting herself using her elbow. Giving her a kiss on the nose she smile widely at Sana. The older girl brushed Tzuyu's hair away from the latter's face. "Good morning my loves." Sana blushed pulling Tzuyu by the neck hiding her face at the latter's neck. 

"Good morning too." Sana said with a muffled voice making the taller girl to laugh. 

"That's it? No morning kisses like I use to have?" She pouted as Sana pushed her a little to look at her face. Giggle escaped her lips as Sana give her a peck on the lips. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" Sana asked busy brushing the latter's hair who is intently looking at her. 

"Can I have breakfast in bed this time?" She smirked at Sana who seems to be clueless on what she means. Sana is ready to get up pushing Tzuyu a little but the latter pin her on the bed. "Not that breakfast love. I mean breakfast..." She paused leaning on Sana's ear. "In bed." Sana can feel her cheeks heating up, her hair on her body standing up at Tzuyu's hot breath against her eat.


Tzuyu sat on the kitchen counter happily watching her wife who is wearing her white button up shirt and her short shorts are hidden on her shirt. She can't take her eyes off of Sana's hips that swinging with the beat of the music playing. The food that her wife is cooking was long forgotten because of Sana's hips. 

She swore to god, that what Sana is doing is cute and at the same time y. Her wife can be adorable AND y at the same time without the Japanese girl knowing. "Love?" Tzuyu called earning a hum from the latter. 

"How can you be so adorable and y at the same time?" Sana swear that her cheeks are blushing now so she didn't faced the latter. 

"Wha...what are you talking about?" She asked biting her lips. She's still not used with Tzuyu's random talks that makes her blush. That's what she love and hate about her wife. "I am not adorable and not even close to being y." 

She rolled her eyes standing up approaching the cooking girl. Her arms make it's way to the older girl's slim waist her face burying on Sana's neck, brushing her nose making Sana to close her eyes. 

"Tzuyu I'm cooking." She tries her best not to giggle but her wife where her ticklish part. "Tzuyu behave! I'm cooking." She turns around but Tzuyu didn't broke her hug from Sana. Turning off the stove she carried Sana towards the counter making her yelp in surprise. 

"Yah Tzuyu-ah!" She laughs hitting Tzuyu on the shoulder who's smiling widely at her. "I need to get back. I am cooking. Put me down." She nods like a kid but she pulled Sana by the collar of her shirt kissing her. Sana didn't protest her arms finds it way to the latter's shoulder. 

"Sorry love, you are just irresistable." She said once they pulled out smirking at Sana who is blushing again. 

"Can I go back at cooking?" 

"Yes you can! But I need to hug you."

In the end Sana resumes her cooking with Tzuyu clinging to her. The task became more difficult when there is Tzuyu that keeps on clinging and whinning when Sana tries to latch off herself from her wife's tight hug. 

"Tzuyu..."

"Love let me hug you." Sana is hundred percent sure that the younger girl is pouting. 

"Okay! But please if I need to move around you need to step back." Earning a nod from Tzuyu she chuckles when the latter kissed her cheeks. She knows that something is wrong but she doesn't want to spoil her mood, not yet. 

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter