Chapter 24

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu and Sana are with their friends grabbing something to eat. The younger girl is checking on her phone. Sana just giving her a side glance as she's busy with her phone. "Oh no." She mumbled her eyes widen as she locked her eyes on her phone. "This can't be." Looking at her friends they can see the troubled expression on her face. 

"Hey what's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked wiping her lips. Dahyun grabbed Tzuyu's phone looking at it. Her eyes widen making the others curious. "Hey what's wrong." Chaeyoung grabbed the phone. Her expression changes as she looked at Tzuyu giving the phone to Mina making Momo and Sana peeked at the phone. 

"What will you do?" She asked her same age friend as Tzuyu run her hands on her hair. "I don't know." Sana sigh standing up. "Let's just go home. Let's not talk about it here." She left the table with Tzuyu following her with her eyes.

The car ride back to their unit is quite. They are alone in the car with the others following them from behind. Sana just locked her eyes outside the window feeling hurt when she saw Nayeon and Tzuyu's picture of them kissing. "Of course they are kissing. What do you expect." She thought closing her eyes. 

"I am thinking on how on earth they get those pictures?" Dahyun asked concern for her friend who is just sitting quietly at the couch. "I don't know. Nayeon and I are always staying at her place." She mumbled. Sana on the other hand is sitting beside her fellow Japanese friends. 

"Are you okay?" Momo asked earning a nod from Sana. "Yes. Why would I not?" She stated giving the brown haired girl a smile. She got up not even looking at Tzuyu. "I'll just get something to drink." She said leaving the living room. 

Grabbing the glasses she put it down at the counter leaning her hand on the counter closing her eyes. The photos of Tzuyu and Nayeon flashing on her mind. Her thoughts broke when she heard her phone rings. Picking it up she's greeted by Jungyeon's concern voice. 

"Hey I just called because I saw the pictures. It's all over the news." The short haired girl said over the phone. "It's okay if I come over? I want to check on Tzuyu and of course you." She sigh smiling at Jungyeon who's concern. "Yeah it's fine." She shortly replied. The latter informed her that she's going hanging up the phone.

"Do you need any help?" Sana heard Tzuyu asked who's standing behind her. The kitchen is spacious but Tzuyu is standing so close to Sana that the latter can feel Tzuyu's warmth on her back. She can't face the latter so the older girl just shook her head thinking that it will make Tzuyu to go back with the others. But instead the latter wrapped her arms around Sana's slim waist her head resting on the Japanese girl's shoulder.

"Why do I always feel so comfortable when I am leaning on your shoulder?" She mumbled closing her eyes enjoying Sana's warmth. The latter didn't say anything and just stand there with Tzuyu enveloped her into a tight hug. "I am sorry." She said. "Why are you saying sorry?" Sana asked closing her eyes as tears starting to form on her eyes. 

"I actually don't know Sana, but I have this feeling that I have to apologize." She said lifting her head resting it against Sana's head. "I am sorry that you need to see that." She mumbled soon she kissed Sana on the cheeks. It's not just a simple caste kiss but Tzuyu let her lips rest on Sana's cheeks closing her eyes. 

With all her might Sana break free from the hug. Tzuyu just sigh watching as Sana prepares the drink. "I'll be at the living room." She informed earning a nod from Sana. As the latter left Sana let out a shaky sigh preventing herself to cry. 

"What do you think will happen?" Mina asked Chaeyoung who fixes her eye glasses frowning. "I don't know but I think Tzuyu and Nayeon unnie is in big trouble." They all watched as Tzuyu sat on the couch closing her eyes not long Sana followed and Dahyun rushed to Sana's side helping her with the drinks. 

As they all seated quietly at the living room the door bell suddenly rings and Momo valunteered to answer the door. "Oh Jungyeon." She said making everyone to snapped their heads at the doors direction. 

Jungyeon followed Momo greeting the others. "Hey Tzuyu." She said giving the younger girl a hug then averted her attention to Sana enveloping her into a hug. Tzuyu felt uncomfortable with Jungyeon hugging Sana so tight. 

The other four look at the trio with Jungyeon still hugging Sana and Tzuyu who's just watching them. "It's kinda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter