Chapter 32

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu smiled as she waited outside Sana's class. She hides the bouquet of flowers behind her back. The doors opened and her smile grew wider as she waited for Sana's turn to go out.

"Hi there beautiful." She said reaching out her hand for the older girl to take which the latter gladly took. "What are you doing here?" Sana asked the younger girl who moved aside the stray strands of hair away from her eyes.

"I am actually waiting for my wife." "You know you can wait for your wife at the cafeteria or the coffee shop." "Well there is another reason why I am here waiting for you." She revealed the flowers that she's hiding behind her back which Sana happily took.

"I want to give you this." She mumbled kissing Sana's temple. "What's the occasion?" Tzuyu saw the smile on Sana's face which makes her proud to herself. "Nothing." She said as they starts walking.

"I just want to give you those. I just wanted to surprise you." "Thanks Tzuyu-ah." She tipped toed kissing her on the cheeks.

 

"Where's your car?" The Japanese girl asked her wife who grinned at her. "Tzuyu." Raising her brow Tzuyu held her waist. "I actually used my other car and we are going somewhere." She pulled her towards a pick up truck type of car opening the front door seat. Shaking her head she watched as the younger girl jogged towards the driver seat.

"So where are we going?" She asked wearing their seatbelt. "It's a secret Pincess and there is no clue." Stopping first to grab something to eat Tzuyu smiled from ear to ear as Sana fed her while she's driving.

"Where do you wish to go? I mean the place you wanted to go right now?" Sana looked at Tzuyu as she ate her fries. "I want to go to the beach." She said earning a nod from the younger girl. Her eyes formed a thin line as she looked at Tzuyu who chuckled. "Okay we are going to the beach. Quit giving me those pouting of lips I might kiss you if you continur doing that."

Sana took off her seatbelt and hugged the latter giving her some butterfly kisses on the cheeks. "Oh my gosh thank you but..." She pulled a little pouting. "We don't have clothes you know. And also t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter