Chapter 46

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon got out of the cab running towards the entrance of her conplex. Her tears shows no signs of stopping. Jungyeon confuses her so much. The image of Jungyeon so close to her inside the carriage of the ferris wheel kept on replaying on her mind. 

 

"You are so stupid Nayeon." She mumbled gripping on her bag, her head hung low. "You encourage her to do this and this is what you've got. You are just a replacement." Getting out of the elevator she soullessly went to her unit. 

 

"Nayeon!" Jungyeon called ringing the latter's doorbell. "Nayeon open the door." Nayeon sat down beside the door hugging her knees close to her body. "Come on Nayeon open the door!" The latter keep on banging against her door. 

 

"Damn it Nayeon open the door!"

 

"I want to be alone Jungyeon." Closing her eyes she leaned her head back. "I want to be alone. Please just let me be." Tears starts to fall as her heart aches. She's thinking that Jungyeon is chasing her because Sana is not around. 

 

"Leave me alone Jungyeon." She yelled stopping the short haired girl from banging her door. "I want to be alone. Just.... Just leave me alone." 

 

Sighing she rested her head agaisnt the wooden door of Nayeon's unit. Closing her eyes she nods as if the older girl can see her. She left without a word, she's surprised with Nayeon running away from her. 

 

 

After driving the four siblings to the airport Tzuyu and Sana decided that they should get back to Seoul to catch up with their classes and also their friends that keeps on calling them non-stop.

 

Pulling the car to the rest stop, the younger girl quickly got out of their car jogging towards Sana's side to open the door. Hand by hand they made their way towards the food court. 

 

"What do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked glancing at Sana. 

 

"I want spicy rice cake." The taller girl chuckled letting go of Sana's hand just to pulled her closer. Arriving in front of the stall Tzuyu let the older girl to choose what she wants to eat. 

 

 

"I think we need to catch up on school." Sana mumbled munching on her spicy rice cake. Nodding she leaned her elbow on the table. 

 

"We can catch up, we can study together." Giving Sana a playful wink she received a slap on the shoulder before pinching the latter's chubby cheeks. Their trip became more fun because of the kids that Tzuyu secretly made them fly from Jeju and where she brought her wife. 

 

"Sana can I ask you something?" She said her expression became serious. 

 

"Hmm? What is it?" Looking at the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter