Chapter 1

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One fine afternoon Sana was seating in the café near her university feeling awkward as the person sitting in front of her is literally watching her every move. “So we are classmate in one subject?” The person asked a little cold. “Yeah.” She nodded her head. Lifting her eyes to look at the person she immediately regret it as she met the opposite’s eyes. “I see. So since this day we are bound to marry each other.” Tzuyu said leaning her elbows on the table still her eyes locked on the Japanese girl.

“We both know that we don’t want this but we don’t have a choice. After everything is fine we can have a divorce as soon as possible.” Yeah they are not ‘yet’ married and the younger girl seems to be thinking about the separation process. “We just need to endure all of this.” Nodding she sipped on her coffee looking away.

 

*A week ago*

 

“Glad you are here Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki.” Tzuyu’s mother shook the couple’s hands gesturing for them to sit. “Thank you for inviting us Mrs. Chou, by the way this is our daughter Minatozaki Sana.” Sana bowed her head smiling at the older girl. “Hi I’m Minatozaki Sana.” Mrs. Chou smiled enveloping the girl into a hug. “Oh you have a lovely daughter here.” Blushing she thanked the latter.

“Mrs. Chou, Miss Tzuyu is here.” One of the servants informs them which made the three elders to smile. “Please tell her to come in.” Within a minute Tzuyu appeared bowing at them. “Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki this is my daughter Chou Tzuyu.” The Minatozaki’s stoop up and the couple shook the latter’s hand. “Fine lady you have Mrs. Chou.” “Indeed.” Mrs. Minatozaki followed. Sana on the other hand bowed at Tzuyu when the two looked at each other. “Hi, I am Minatozaki Sana.” “I’m Chou Tzuyu.” Tzuyu followed.

The dinner in the Chou’s are going good so far as the elders chatted with each other and the younger ones just listen at them. “Anyways I think it’s time to spill the news.” Sana’s father said catching the two’s attention. “Actually it’s not a secret that our business is partners for a long time now right?” Mrs. Chou said making Tzuyu raised her brow. “And?” She asked curious on what are they trying to say.

“I thinks it’s better for the company and for the both of you if…” Mrs. Minatozaki paused looking at her husband and to Mrs. Chou. “If you two will marry each other.” With wide eyes Sana dropped her fork looking at her mother. “What? I think I misunderstand what you are trying to say Mrs. Minatozaki.” Tzuyu smiled bitterly. “You want us to marry each other?” Earning a nod she stood up.

“Wait, we barely knew each other.” “We know.” Mrs. Chou said, Tzuyu looked at her mother. “You know yet you want us to marry each other. What is this?” With that Tzuyu left the dining room leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter