Chapter 19

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a week since Sana and Tzuyu came back from their honeymoon. Nothing changes between the two. Tzuyu will be at Nayeon's place at weekeneds leaving Sana alone at their apartment. Luckily Mina and Momo are willing to accompany the blonde Japanese girl. 


"You two are married now. Can she not leave you like this?" Momo asked plopping beside Sana. Sana sigh leaning her head on the couch staring at the white ceiling. "Yes we are married but remember, Im Nayeon is her girlfriend." She said making Momo groan.

"That's the point you are Chou Tzuyu's wife and Im Nayeon is just her girlfriend." Momo said. "Well Momo unnie has a point. She must consider what you are feeling when she's leaving you alone here just to be with Im Nayeon. After all you are her 'wife' even though you two are planning of getting a divorce she must not leave you like that. Leave you without even telling you." Mina said her head resting on her hand looking at Sana who has her eyes closed sighing every now and then.

Mina and Momo watched as Sana stood up. "I will just take a shower." She said entering her and Tzuyu's room. It's weekends and it means they will teach the kids at their dance studio. Mina and Momo decided to fetch Sana and to see what she is doing. The two saw Sana looking all gloomy as Tzuyu left without Sana's knowing.


Tzuyu stirred from her slumber as Nayeon opened the curtains making her grunt as the light hitting her face. "Wake up sleepy head." Nayeon said giving Tzuyu a gentle tap in the . The taller girl didn't opened her eyes and just covers her face with blanket. "Come on Tzuyu wake up." 

Forcefully she sat up with her eyes half close. "Why are you waking me up? Are we going somewhere?" Nayeon chuckled as Tzuyu asked her innocently. Sitting in front of Tzuyu she trapped the latter's cheeks between her hands. 

"I just want to eat with you baby." Tzuyu smiled as Nayeon gave her a peck on the lips. The lips that she misses so much. Nayeon was about to pull away when Tzuyu wrapped her arms around the older girl's slim waist. The kiss deepens soon the two went under the covers ;).

Mina and Momo watched as Sana enters the car quietly. They are on their way to the dance studio with Sana driving. It is new to them that the latter is quiet. "Sana are you alright?" Momo asked holding on Sana's shoulder. As Sana felt Momo's hand on her shoulder, the tears that she's holding soon fell down making the two other Japanese girl worried. 

Sana stopped the car, covering her face with her hands. Momo looked at Mina who is caressing the latter's shoulder. "Unnie what's wrong?" Mina asked worriedly. Sana's shoulder shook violently as she continues to cry. "Is it because of Chou Tzuyu?" She asked. 

The crying girl leaned her back at the car seat wiping her tears. "I knew from the start that she's with someone, I tried my best to not to fall for her but I failed. I failed." She looked at her two best friends feeling all stupid. "As I spend more time with her in Jeju I failed and I fell for her. I fell for Tzuyu." Soon the two hugged Sana whispering some comforting words. 

In the end Momo called their friend that is currently at the dance studio informing her that they can't make it. They brought Sana home letting her to rest. The two stayed as Sana fell asleep. 

"She thinks she's stupid for falling for that human walking stick." Momo said crossing her arms above her chest. Mina just keep mum worried also about Sana. Sighing she stood up. "I'll just check on her." She said leaving Momo alone at the living room. 

Quietly she enters Sana's room not wanting the older girl to wake up. Her brows knit as she noticed that Sana is sweating alot and her cheeks are red. She immediately rushed to the older girl's side feeling her forehead. "She's burning." She mumbled quickly exiting the room to inform Momo.

"Unnie, Sana unnie is burning." She said with panic. Momo stood up don't know what to do. "What should we do?" She asked Mina who is now holding her phone. "Who are you calling?" She asked. 

"I am calling Chaeyoung. I also don't know what to do." Momo enters Sana's room to see the latter frowning on her sleep. "Tsk! She should be here taking care of her wife." She mumbled wiping Sana's forehead.

Soon they heard the door bell rings making Mina run towards the door to be greeted by Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jungyeon. Mina let them in following them to Sana's room. "She's burning and we both don't know what to do." Momo looked by the door and saw Chaeyoung with Jungyeon and Dahyun. 

She felt a rush of guilt as she saw Dahyun's still bruised face. Jungyeon walked near the bed kneeling in front of the sleeping Japanese girl. "Chaeyoung can you get a towel and a basin with luke warm water." Chaeyoung nodded as Jungyeon instructed her. 

"And uhm can someone buy this medicine?" She stood up writing something. Momo walked closer reaching the paper. "I'll go and buy it." The short haired girl frowns looking at Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter