Chapter 22

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon and Sana sat on the park's bench with coffee in their hands. The weather is good as it's not that hot and it's not that cold also. The taller girl glanced at the Japanese girl who stretches her legs out taking a deep breath. "Can I ask you something?" Sana asked looking at Jungyeon who is taking a sip of her coffee. 

"Shoot." The latter said her lips. "What kind of relationship that you have with Nayeon unnie." Smiling a little she put down her cup of coffee beside Sana's. "She's my friend. We went together at the same university." Nodding she let Jungyeon to talk. "We are also roommates." "That's all?" She asked facing the short haired girl. Jungyeon shook her head.

"I also fell in love with her." Sana didn't know what to say and remain silent. Leaning her head back she closed her eyes. "But I didn't had a chance of confessing to her as Tzuyu and her started going out of a date." Pausing she took a deep breath. "Even the Chou's and Im's are rivals at business worlds the two of them became friends and yeah look at them now still together." Looking at Sana she smiled at her. "But don't worry I am long over with that."

"Is that the other reason why you choose to study abroad?" She asked earning a nod from Jungyeon. "It hurts me when I am seeing them together. That it's not me who cause those sweet smile. That it's not me who hold her hands and envelope her into a warm embrace. So you can say that it's one of the reason I chose to study abroad."

They fell into silent with Sana looking at the ground frowning. "Are you not hurt that she always choose to be with her than to stay at home with you?" Her head snapped at Jungyeon who looks at her seriously. "We already talked about it. When it's weekends she's with Nayeon unnie." Tucking her hands on her jacket she let out a sigh.

"If you are not friends with Tzuyu will you fight for Nayeon unnie's love?" Shaking her head she watched as the kids at the park play. "I told to myself that as long as Nayeon is happy I am happy. Even if I fight for her if she don't love me what I did will be meaningless." Chukling Jungyeon shook her head. "What about you? Will you fight for Tzuyu?" 

She locked eyes with Jungyeon didn't know what to say. "I know Sana. I can see it on how you look at that Yoda. I know you have feelings for her." Slowly Sana can feel her tears building on her eyes. Jungyeon saw it pulling her into her arms. "I'm sorry for asking you that." She said frowning, she caressed the latter's back who burried her face into her chest letting her tears fall. 

Feeling that her shirt getting wet she knows that the Japanese girl is crying. "I shouldn't have said that." She mumbled fully embracing Sana. "Sorry." She said whispering into Sana's ear. "I tried my best but I failed. I fell for her and it hurts." She said gripping on Jungyeon's jacket. The latter just hugged the Japanese girl whispering comforting words. 


"Stop staring at me." Nayeon said busy on typing on her laptop making Tzuyu chuckled. They are both in the kitchen sitting at the dining table. "Why? Isn't it romantic? Me staring at you while you are doing your work." "It's not romantic Tzuyu it's creepy." Rolling her eyes to Tzuyu she tried her best to hide her smile.

Jihyo that is also with them rolled her eyes slamming her head on the table. "If you guys forgot I am also here with you. So stop being so cheesy." The taller girl chuckled shaking her head. "You know Tzuyu I still don't like that you left Sana again." Nayeon said looking at Tzuyu.

"She told me that it's fine." She said resting her chin on her palm. "You just told me last night that she's sick. Even she told you that it's fine to go here, you shouldn't left her." Sighing she rested he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter