Chapter 35

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana chuckled as Tzuyu struggle to carry all three plates. They went down at the hotel's buffet hall to eat brunch. "You know I can help. Look at you, you are struggling to hold all three of that." Tzuyu insisted that she will carry the plates while the latter placed some foods for them.

She follows the girl around not showing that she's struggling. When the latter faced her she always shows her wide grin as her wife turns around she will pout which the latter saw. "I am fine don't worry this is easy. I can even carry 5 plates." She said boastfully making her wife roll her eyes.

"Whatever." Sana grabbed one plate and Tzuyu let out a sigh of relief as the weight on her arms lessen. She smile ad her wife put foods on their plates giving her a sweet smile making her heart wanting to jump out of her chest with the overwhelming feelings she have right now, with her Sana.

 

"You're zoning out." Sana said flicking her forehead making her groan. "I am not zoning Sana. I am just appreciationg your beauty." The comment made Sana blush. She tries her best to hide her smile as she lowers her head eating her waffle.

"Is my wife blushing?" Tzuyu teased peeking at the older girl who continues to hide her blushing face and her wide smile. "Oh you are. Oh my god my wife is all shy shy shy." Sana pouted bringing her hands to her face, covering it.

"Stop it Tzuyu." She mumbled making the younger one chuckled. "Hey baby, it's true I am apreciating your beauty." She said pulling down Sana's hand kissing it. "My gosh Chou Tzuyu stop being all so sweet I might get diabetes because of your sweet comments."

Finally she smiled at her and Tzuyu dramatically brought her hands on her chest clutching it. "Your smile it's blinding me and I might suffer from heart attack because of that." The two laugh at their own silly actions.

 

Dahyun sigh she stopped her car at their university's parking lot. She glanced at Momo who took off her seatbelt. Sensing the latter's mood she smiled at Dahyun. "Don't mind them." She said. Dahyun's reputation as a player worries the latter as she doesn't want them to see Momo as her another victim.

Both of them got out of the car and Momo held her hand. "Let's go." She smiled warmly leading Dahyun to thr entrance. Murmurings and whispered welcomed the duo as they went to their meet up place where Mina and Chaeyoung are already seated.

They arrived at the table with Momo sitting beside Mina and Dahyun. "Wow a hundred tweets already?" Mina mumbled looking at her phone. Chaeyoung peeked at her phone reading one tweet.

"New couple? Or should I say Kim Dahyun's new toy?" Dahyun frowns grabbing Mina's phone looking at the username. Knowing the person she stood up and spotted the guy laughing with his friends showing his phone mocking Momo and Dahyun.

Standing up her chair made a loud bang and she stumped her way towards the mad. "Bastard." He said landing a punch on his face. "Delete that trash now." She said and the guy just laugh.

"Why should I? What I tweeted is true. Momo is your new toy right?" They laugh making her boil with anger. She grabbed one chair hitting the guy with it. She repeatedly punched the guy on the face. Everyone was shocked and Momo was scared as she saw Dahyun snapped.

"Dahyun stop." She tried to pull her away from the begging guy, but instead of stopping she accidentally pushed Momo. Chaeyoung got between Dahyun and the guy but she was punched on the face making her furious.

"Stop!" She said pushing her away. Dahyun looked at her hands and saw her hands covered with blood of the guy that she beaten. Her eyes travelled with Chaeyoung who is panting as she's trying her best not to land a punch on Dahyun's face. Everyone in the cafeteria was frozen with what they witnessed.

"Stop Dahyun!" She yelled pointing at Dahyun. Her eyes landed on the guy laying on the ground. "Give me your phone." She said but the guy didn't moved. Grabbing the phone in his hand she smashed the phone on the ground stomping on it.Grabbing her wallet she throw some money at the guy.

"Buy a ing new phone. And stop saying non sense if you don't want to happen this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter