Chapter 21

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Momo opened her eyes, as she tries to sat up she felt her head aching. "!" She mumbled laying back her hands pressed on her head. "That's what you get when you drink too much." Momo shot her eyes when she heard her fellow Japanese friend entering the room. 

She scanned the room and noticed that it's not hers. "Where are we and why are you here?" She watched as Mina put down the tray of food that she's holding. "First we are at the hotel. Second Dahyun called me last night telling me that she brought you here and she can't take care of you alone." Thoughts of last night came flashing on her mind. 

"Did you drink because of him again?" Momo's head snapped at Mina's direction frowning. "Unnie drinking won't help you. He is not worth it." Sighing Momo just closed her eyes. "What can I do? I am still suffering." The younger girl got up laying beside Momo. "You'll get over him Unnie. Just don't do this again please." Mina wrapped her arms around the older girl consoling her unnie which makes Momo smile. "Aigoo~ good thing I have a good friend like you and Sana."


Chaeyoung frowns as she watched as Dahyun continuesly stirring her hot chocolate. "Just spill it unnie that hot chocolate of yours won't do it for you." The younger girl said fixing her eye glasses. Lifting her eyes to Chaeyoung she sigh. "I kissed her last night." Dahyun said letting out a breath. 

"She's drunk, the reason why she's drinking because she's broken hearted and she still loves her ex boyfriend." Chaeyoung just let her unnie to speak nodding her head. "She suddenly cried and of course I ran to her side asking if what's wrong." Closing her eyes Dahyun remembers the crying Japanese girl. 

"She asked me if she's not worth fighting for and if she's not worth it to be love." Giving a bitter laugh she looked outside the cafe. "I told her that she's worth fighting for and she's worth it to be loved. She even asked me if I feel something about her." 

"What did you say?" The latter asked poking her cake. "I told her that I am in love with her." Chaeyoung snapped her head to Dahyun who's biting her lips. "I told her that but I know she will never remembers that as she's too drunk last night." Her hand reaced for her drink but only to stir it again. "She asked me to show her how much I love her and that's it." Pausing she gave Chaeyoung a sad smile. "I kissed her."

"After kissing her you left her?" That is the first time that Chaeyoung saw her friend looks broken because of a person. She's not used with Dahyun talking about her heart problems like this. She's used to talked with Dahyun about the girls that she dated and talked about how boring they are. But here they are sitting inside the cafe talking about Momo. The first person that Dahyun fell in love with.

"I called Mina, I told her that Momo is drunk and I can't take care of her alone." Chaeyoung nodded. "So what is your plan now? About Momo unnie." Dahyun let another sigh resting her back on her chair. "I don't know Chaeng. I don't know."


Tzuyu blinked a few time. Her eyes adjusting at the light coming from their window. She found herself still hugging Sana who is sleeping soundly on her arms. Feeling her forehead she sigh in relief as the is not that hot anymore. 

Brushing off the loose strand of hair covering Sana's face she smiled. "You look like a squirrel when I look closely at you." She studies Sana's features from her forehead, eye brows, nose and down to her lips. Unconciously her hand cupped Sana's cheeks caressing the latter's cheeks down to her parted lips. 

She didn't realized that she's leaning closer to Sana looking at the latter's lips. Tzuyu can feel Sana's breath hitting her lips but before their lips can touch the door bell rings making the younger girl to pull away causing Sana to stirr from sleeping. Their eyes met when the Japanese girl opened her eyes completely making Tzuyu's heart beats faster. 

"I'll just get the door." Tzuyu said letting go of Sana running towards the door. "Coming." She yelled scratching her nape. As she opens the door she saw Jungyeon smiling at her. "Hey I just want to check on Sana." Letting the older girl in she noticed that Jungyeon is carrying a basket of fruits.

"Is she awake now?" She asked earning a nod from Tzuyu. Soon Sana exits the room to see Jungyeon standing at their living room. "Oh Jungyeon." She called out smiling as she saw the latter. "Hi Sana." Jungyeon bow showing what she got for Sana. "I actually brought fruits for you and I wanted to check up on you." Tzuyu looked at the two before offering on placing the basket of fruits in the kitchen.

"So how are you feeling now?" Jungyeon asked as they sat on the couch. "I am actually feeling alot better now than yesterday." She replies smiling at the short haired girl. "Thanks for taking care of me yesterday." She said. "Oh no. I'm not the only one who took care of you. Even Dahyun and Chaeyoung took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter