Chapter 50

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh!" Sana exclaimed as the young golden retriever shakes off the water dripping from his furr. Tzuyu saw what happened chuckles as Sana pouted drying off the dog's furr, kneeling in front of Sana she helped the older girl glancing at the latter occasionally. 

Seeing this Sana smiled at her letting out a sigh. "Spill it." She said drying Duke. 

"What?" Tzuyu asked innocently. 

"Spill it, I know you want to say something." Earning a grin from the latter she chuckled. "Do you want something?" Suddenly Tzuyu stood up. 

"Well actually I was wondering if we can dog sit Ray this day?" Sana just raised her brows listening to Tzuyu. "Chaeng asked for help if we could dog sit for her and Mina."

"Why?" Tearing her eyes away from her wife she continues on drying Duke who is surprisingly calm at the moment, his attention is in his chew toy. 

"She wanted to surprise Mina." Tzuyu kneeled down again helping her wife with Duke. "She said she wants to surprise Mina with candle light dinner." They know how Chaeyoung always come up with the most romantic thing just for Mina. "So?" Looking at the taller girl's eyes she nodded her head earning a huge smile from the latter. 

"You are really the best." She enveloped Sana in a hug showering her with kisses. Seeing the commotion the young golden retriever stood up getting in between them. He started his assault kissing both Tzuyu and Sana resulting for the couple to break free from the hug. 

"Okay okay Duke we got you." Tzuyu chuckled hugging the puppy. "I will call Chaeng, I will inform her that we will dog sit Ray for them." Tzuyu excitedly said earning a nod from Sana. She watched as the tall girl left the bathroom with Duke on her arms. She quickly cleaned the bathroom following Tzuyu to the living room. 

"Yeah I told you we will help you with Ray." She heard Tzuyu said over the phone. Approaching the latter she s her arms around Tzuyu's slim waist, she rests her chin on the latter's shoulder liking how perfectly their height matches each other. Sana stayed like that while Tzuyu spoke with Chaeyoung over the phone. 

"You sure you don't need any help?" She asked resting her free hand on Sana's. "Oh okay...don't worry Sana and I will make an excuse just relax." Hanging up the phone she turned around to face her wife. 

"So we will fetch Ray?" Sana asked eyeing her wife with her curious eyes. Tzuyu nods making Sana smile. "Okay then let's get ready to fetch Ray and let's bring the dogs to the dog park." Tzuyu's eyes sparkle with Sana's suggestion, wrapping her arms around Sana she lifted her up spinning making the Japanese girl to shriek. 

"Yah Tzuyu-ah put me down!" Stopping she just continues to lift Sana, in an instinct the latter wrapped her legs around Tzuyu's waist to support herself and her weight. "Why are you being so excited?" Trapping Tzuyu's cheeks she gave it a squeeze. The change on Tzuyu's behavior was visible not onky to the people close to them but around their university as well. 

"Well first is we can help Chaeng with whatever surprise she have for Mina and second is we are having a date with Duke and Ray." 

"Okay we better get ready so we can spend more time with them." Like a child Tzuyu gave Sana a peck on the lips setting her down on her feet before dashing towards their room to grab her towel. 

"Wait!" Tzuyu peeked her head out looking at Sana. 

"Hmm what?" She grinned at Sana wiggling her brows. 

"Should we take a shower together?" Seeing the blushing cheeks makes her to grin even more. She enjoys making her wife flushed as red cheeks suits her. 

"Yah!" Sana stumped her feet. "No taking showers together!" With that she left to the kitchen earning a loud laugh from Tzuyu. 

"I was just suggesting Chou Sana, it is much more faster than..."

"No! Just go ahead Tzuyu." Playful Tzuyu always make sure to make her wife flushed. Grabbing a glass of water she leaned her body at the counter shaking her head. 

 

Chaeyoung sat with Ray at the dog park near her apartment. She's very thankful for the married couple as they are willing to dog sit the golden dachshund that Mina and her adopted together. Though they are not living together they make sure to take care of the dog who immediately became relax with the couple. 

Ray's tail suddenly start waggling, followingnthe direction where he is looking she saw Tzuyu and Sana walking towards their dirrection with visibly excited Duke but held himself like a good dog. 

"Hey!" She exclaimed standing up to pat Tzuyu on the arm and gave the older girl a friendly hug. "I am so sorry if I asked to dog sit Ray." They looked down at Ray a d Duke, the two dogs starts to sniff each other. 

"You don't have to apologize." Sana smiled. "Plus we are more gladly like to dog sit Ray-chan." Chaeyoung's eyes travelled from Sana and back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter