Chapter 14

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon smiled watching Tzuyu cooking for them.

“It smells good.” She said making Tzuyu smile.

“Are you hungry?” She asked earning a pout from the latter.

“Yes.” Chuckling she picked two plates dividing the food for them.

“Tada~” Nayeon chuckled as Tzuyu placed the food in front of her.

The two starts to eat with Tzuyu feeding Nayeon which the older girl gladly accepted. Suddenly Nayeon frowns making her worried.

“Is there something wrong?” Tzuyu asked putting down her fork rubbing Nayeon’s shoulder.

“Nothing is wrong is just that.” Lowering her head she feel tears building on her eyes.

Knowing what’s bothering the latter she pulled her into a hug.

“I’m sorry.” She mumbled kissing Nayeon’s head.

Tzuyu and Sana are getting married the next day and Tzuyu wanted to stay at her lovers place to spend the night with her before she get marry.

“I love you.” Tzuyu said closing her eyes. Nayeon let her tears fall resting her head at the taller girls shoulder. Lifting her head she caressed Tzuyu’s cheeks.

“I love you too Tzuyu.” She smiled sadly staring back at the latter’s eyes. “I love you so, so much.” With that Nayeon kissed Tzuyu.

The younger girl closed her eyes kissing Nayeon back. She wrapped her arms on Tzuyu’s nape sitting on the latter’s lap.

Pulling away they glued their foreheads together.

“Everything will be different starting tomorrow.” Nayeon said her eyes close.

“But like what you’ve said we can change everything in the right time right?” Tzuyu stated making Nayeon smile.

“In the right time.” Nayeon whispered. “In the right time.” Tzuyu captured the latter’s lips carrying her towards the bedroom.

Looking at the sleeping girl beside her she caressed her cheeks.

“I love you.” She mumbled kissing Nayeon’s forehead who has her head resting on her chest. She carefully detached herself from the sleeping girl careful on not waking her up.

As she stood up she gathered her clothes wearing it while looking at Nayeon.

As she gets dressed she walked over the latter. Kissing her forehead she covered the latter’s exposed shoulder.

“In the right time.” She whispered walking towards the door.

“I’m sorry.” Tzuyu said closi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter