Chapter 29

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung was sitting at the other side Dahyun's place but they can still see the J-trinity. Tzuyu let out another sigh as her eyes met with Sana. She looked away taking a sip of her drink. "Are just going to guve uo that easily." Dahyun asked. Chaeyoung just looked at Tzuyu drinking.

"After I told her that?" She said shaking her head. "I won't. I will make her realize that it's me that she should choose." Smiling the shortest of the trio fixed her glasses. "So you're putting a fight?" She asked earning a nod from Tzuyu.

"But it's Jungyeon unnie that you are fighting with." Chaeyoung said with a worried voice. "I know but it's Sana that I am fighting for." She said her eyes glancing at the blonde Japanese girl. She unconciously smiled as the latter smiles at Momo's jokes. "She's worth it. And I won't let her go after I found out that I have feelings for her." Shaking their head they jumped at the latter trapping her in between. Their ruffled her hair.

"Yah! Get off me." Tzuyu yelled catching the three japanese girls who's sitting at the far end of the living room. Sana watched as Dahyun and Chaeyoung continues to wrestle Tzuyu who's yelling at the two. "They are so childish." Momo said her eyes locked at Dahyun who is laughing her heart out. "Well that's their charm." Mina said hiding her blushing cheeks as she eatched Chaeyoung trapped Tzuyu's head.

 

Tzuyu and Sana hopped on the car. The younger girl looked at her. "I know you gave your words to Jungyeon unnie." She said. Looking at the younger girl she felt the latter hold her hand. "But I will do everything just to prove to you thay it's me who is worth being with." The determination can be seen at Tzuyu's eyes making her heart do rapid beatings.

"I will fight for you. I will make you mine, because Sana." She paused kissing Sana's hand. "Because I won't let you go Sana. Not that I already confirm what I am feeling for you."

 

Sana lay on ther bed sleep is long forgotten as Tzuyu's words keep on replaying on her mind. "I am falling for you Sana." Sana sigh getting up from the bed heading towards the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

Leaning her hands at the counter, she heard the door of the bathroom opened. "I thought your already asleep." She looked at Tzuyu who has a towel hanging at her shoulder. "I just get myself a water." As Tzuyu step closer she step a side making the latter frown. She test if the latter is avoiding her so she step closer again and the Japanes girl do the same thing.

Sighing she hang her towel at the chair trapping Sana between her body and the counter. "Why are you still avoiding me?" She asked her eyes soft and gentle as she look at the latter. "I'm... I'm not avoiding me." She answered her eyes avoiding Tzuyu's. "Yes you are Sana." Tzuyu's hands hold on Sana's slim waist making the latter gasp.

Seeing the latter is still holding the glass of water she grabbed it setting it aside. "Are you avoiding me because of Jungyeon unnie?" Sana shook her head. Smiling she leaned her head at Sana's shoulder pulling her closer. Sana's hands curl into a ball as she prevent herself to hug the younger girl back. "If you are hesitating to hug me or not. Just hug me already Sana. It's hard to prevent the things that we want." She said her eyes still close.

"Do you know that it's what I am feeling when I am preventing myself for talking to you? Preventing myself to ask you how your day goes, preventing myself from hugging you." She said tightening her hold to Sana. "And preventing myself from kissing you." Lifting her head she looked at Sana's lips. The lips that driving her crazy.

"Why are you saying all of this?" The Japanese girl asked her hands holding onto the counter. "Because I want you to know what I am feeling. I want to be vocal about my feelings for you." Landing a peck on Sana's forehead she closed her eyes. "I know you are shock when I told you that I am falling for you. But it's true I am falling for you and I never felt it with Nayeon. Never." Pulling away she gave her a sweet smile.

 

Monday, and Tzuyu is back again to school. They got off of Tzuyu's car and the students around looked at them. Whispering and talking with each other and pf course it's about them. Closing the door Tzuyu grabbed Sana's hand entwinibg her hands with the latter. They make their way to their usual meet up place and they saw their friends already sitting at thr table. "Just ignore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter