Chapter 30

Forced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day of Tzuyu and Sana sat on the couch with ice cream on their hands. Tzuyu keep on glancing at the older girl who is busy on watching T.V pout visible on her lips. She slowly leaned her head at the latter smiling, closing her eyes.

"Are you tied?" Sana asked looking down at the younger girl who has her eyes close. "No, I just want to lean my head to your shoulder." As she saw Tzuyu smiled it makes her smile also. As Tzuyu opened her eyes she was greeted by Sana's gently ones.

Sana closed her eyes and gave Tzuyu a kiss on the forehead. It makes her dizzy, but in a good way as her lips touches the latter's forehead. Her heart beating faster and faster. The taller girl can't help but to smile wider as Sana kissed her first. Well it's only on her forehead but she's happy to feel her wife's lips on her forehead. 

"What was that for?" She asked holding Sana's hand. Their ice cream is long forgotten. "I just want to say thank you." Sitting up straight she grabbed the tub that Sana is holding settling it aside. She faced the latter holding both of Sana's hand.

The coldness that she's feeling vanished as Tzuyu's warm hand held her cold hands. "Why are you saying thank you for?" Her thumb ran across her wife's hand sending butterfly at the Japanese girl's stomach. She never thought that Tzuyu will be like this to her. Sweet and gentle.

"For taking me out." Chuckling she met the latter's dark orbs. "You mean our date earlier?" Slowly she nod slowly, she tried her best to hide her blushing cheeks but the younger girl saw it. "You look cute when you are blushing." 

As she raised her eyes to Tzuyu, her eyes widen at their close distance. She can see that Tzuyu's eyes became serious at it makes her heart beat like crazy again. As the latter moved closer she leaned her back trying to maintain their distance. Her back hit the couch fully, and Tzuyu is hovering on top of her. 

She supported herself using her elbow making sure that she won't put weight on Sana who is blushing madly. Their eyes never leaving each other's eyes. Sana gasped as she felt Tzuyu's hand on her waist and forehead leaning on her. "Sana, can you be honest with me?" Feeling the latter nodded her head she smile.

"Do you have felings for me?" She asked biting her lips waiting for her answer. "I know you are worried about Jungyeon unnie, but please can you be honest? Just this time. Forget about the others. Just think about us. Just you and me." 

Waiting like an eternity she's ready to pull away but Sana's answer stopped her. "I love you Tzuyu-ah." It's just a whisper but it rangs at Tzuyu's ears. "I love you. But I gave my word to Jungyeon as I thought that you will never feel something for me. As you love Nayeon unnie too much." Opening her eyes she pulled a little looking at Sana lovingly.

"I want to be honest with you too Sana." She said her hand is now cupping the latter's cheeks. "I love you too and I am afraid to loose you." Tears forming in her eyes as Tzuyu said that she loves her. Her worries washed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter