THE LAST TRIP

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 This is part 2 of the finale

 

Jong Suk snickered. He knew his sister so well. She must be frozen underneath the dining table, her face as red as a burned lobster. She must've been debating with herself whether she should just stayed under the table or sat up and faced the surprise guest. 

 

 

Jong Suk rested his elbows on the table and placed his chin on his palms, interested in finding out her choice. His eyes travelled to his guest. 

 

 

The said guest was having trouble from stopping himself from laughing out loud.

 

 

Haneul slowly, slowly, slowly, withdrew her head from under the table. As expected, her face was red as a lobster and she had on a very blank look on her face. Her back seemed stiff as a board as she did her hardest not to look at the very amused guest.

 

 

"Oppa" she opened , but her voice was so low that Jong Suk had to leaned forward to hear her.  Her eyes looked dazed. "I'm full. Can I be excused?"

 

 

"You only had a piece of meat, what do you mean you're full?"

 

 

She held up two of her fingers. "I had two pieces of meat" she said monotonously.

 

 

"Haneul, you're being rude to my guest. I'm sure you remember Sehun?" Jong Suk said in all seriousness.

 

 

She nodded robotically. "More than I should"

 

 

Jong Suk cocked his brows in question before turning towards Sehun who's eyeing his sister in delight. 

 

 

Sehun snapped his gaze to Jong Suk to answer his question. "I kissed her on her last night in the dorm. I asked her to be my girlfriend then. She was silent. Silence always means 'yes', right?"

 

 

"In regards to Haneul, I think silence always meant that her brain can't process the situation. Like now, for example" 

 

 

"Yah Sehun! What are you doing in my house? Oppa, what if mom finds out who he really is? I'm so dead, mom is gonna kill me. I even promised Luhan to ask for mom's permission to go to China. I'll die before I get the chance to get on a plane. I -"

 

 

"You look beautiful tonight, Haneul" Sehun's voice cut her off mid-rant.

 

 

She snapped her jaw shut.

 

 

Haneul turned to him and he was sitting there, eating without a care in the world. The chopsticks were halfway to his mouth when he paused and lifted his eyes to her. "What?"

 

 

"Why are you really here, Sehun? Most importantly, how do you know my brother?"

 

 

"I'll answer that" Jong Suk raised his hand and grinned. "I wonder when I could make my appearance again. I guess the time has come to let you know that I first met Sehun the day after I left your dorm room"

 

 

She scrunched her forehead and tilted her head to the side. Sehun ate quietly as he observed the siblings.

 

 

"You see, Sehun here called me after school ended and asked to meet. I agreed and we met to discuss the issue of you staying in that school."

 

 

She gave a surprised squeak and glanced at Sehun. The boy merely nodded his head and kept on chewing his meat. 

 

 

Jong Suk continued. "He explained to me how much you've changed him. He used to be all emo and gothic and pushing people away thinking he hated the world we lived in"

 

 

"I didn't say it like that" Sehun protested.

 

 

Jong Suk waved him away. "That's how I interpreted your whining. Any complains?"

 

 

"None whatsoever"

 

 

"So, I guess I have to say that I was very proud to admit that you're my sister that day. But I was still very much concern with the fact that you're disguising yourself and living in an all-boys dorm. I only relented when Sehun promised to takes care of you and helped you along the way. That's the main reason I let you stay" Jong Suk explained.

 

 

"You trusted a complete stranger?" Haneul asked skeptically.

 

 

"I also made sure to get his personal info such as his full name, home number and his parents' number in case of anything happen to you. Oh, and I also got his home address"

 

 

Sehun leaned closer to her and whispered, "Your brother drives a hard bargain"

 

 

She rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it."

 

 

Jong Suk huffed. "Well, you should be thanking me, brats. I invited your boyfriend here so you wouldn't be sad"

 

 

"I wasn't sad" Haneul exclaimed.

 

 

"So you admit that I'm your boyfriend?" Sehun smiled, glad that she fell into the trap.

 

 

She groaned. "I give up"

Sehun and I sat in the living room watching TV after dinner. Jong Suk announced that he's going out on a date right after we left the dining table. He pulled me back when I was about to follow Sehun into the living room.

 

 

"I'm trusting you guys to keep your hormones in check. I don't wanna be kill by mom" 

 

 

I was speechless, truly.

 

 

He grinned cheekily before pinching my cheek. "I love you, baby sis. Don't have too much fun"

 

 

He's lucky he was out of the house before I could grab anything heavy to throw at him. 

 

 

I stomped my way into the living room and sat far, far away from Sehun on the large sofa. He raised his brows at my attitude.

 

 

"Why are you sitting so far? Do you hate me that much?"

 

 

"What? No, who says that? You know I like you..."

 

 

He chuckled softly, patting the empty space next to him. I scooted a little and stopped, but he pulled me hard and I ended up on his side anyway.

 

 

"Who might've thought that Lee Haneul would be this shy?" Sehun said teasingly.

 

 

"Yeah, who might've thought that Oh Sehun could be this cheesy?" I muttered, keeping a straight face.

 

 

"Are we gonna be bickering like this all night long? It feels like we're back in the dorm" he pouted. I had to exert all my willpower to stop my fingers from pinching his cheek.

 

 

"Seriously Sehun. Why are you here? My mom will kill me tomorrow when she finds you here. Then, he'll kill you to hide the evidence. Jong Suk will lie in the witness stand for her"

 

 

"Are all your family members this psycho?" He mumbled.

 

 

He clearly hasn't met my lovely mom.

 

 

"I missed you, and I wanna see you. Is that too much to ask?" Sehun said softly.

 

 

I blushed heavily. "I've never had a boy tells me that he misses me, apart from my brother."

 

 

"Way to go and ruin the moment"

 

 

I smacked the back of his head. 

 

 

He yelped and rubbed his head. "You're violent as usual. I don't even know how I came to like you"

 

 

I sobered up. "Hey Sehun"

 

 

He hummed. 

 

 

"Why do you like me? Since when?" I asked, keeping my gaze on my fingers.

 

 

He was quiet for a while, before he reached for my hand and intertwined them with his. His thumb my knuckles lazily, sending shots of shivers all the way to my toes.

 

 

"I don't really know. All I know was I've felt sort of protective towards you when I found out you're a girl who came to my school to help me. My eyes were always on you, afraid that someone might find out the truth about you. Somehow, the protectiveness turned into like. I liked how you're always thinking of others. I li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter