DEAR GOD

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Er" I glanced around awkwardly while discreetly moving away from Sehun, and ended up squishing Kai's thigh with mine. Kai hissed loudly and stood up in an instant.

We were sitting cross-legged on the floor of Kris and Tao's room, having summoned here by the assistant dorm leader himself. The atmosphere were tensed, what with Sehun and I currently not on speaking terms since last night and Kai being so jumpy that the slightest touch had him jumped a foot in the air. I gave up trying to figure out Kai's situation long ago.

"Sit down Kai" Kris commanded with a glare.

Kai scratched his head adorably and sat down next to me in silence, the tips of his ears bright red. Kris nodded and cleared his throat unnecessarily.

"Okay now that we're all here, I'd like to talk to you about the talent showcase that will be happening in a week."

Kai focused his eyes on the floor, Sehun looked bored with this meeting already and I didn't even know why I'm here. Kris ignored our reactions and persevered through, his voice getting louder in the silent room.

"I'm writing a rap for the showcase, Tao and Chanyeol will help me out. Kai," he called out.

Kai straightened up and looked at him.

"You'll dance?" He asked the younger boy.

Kai simply nodded his head, vaguely shooting a look at Sehun. Kris turned his attention at boy next to me.

"What about you, Sehun? You'll dance too?" He asked softly.

Sehun merely gave Kris a burning look.

Kris sighed. Then he focused on me. "What talent do you have?"

I contemplated this question. What was my talent exactly? I can't dance that well, or sing for that matter, Chen n Baekhyun can attest to that. That's why I ended up in the zombie mode last night. Seriously, what was I supposed to do on stage that doesn't involve me embarrassing myself in front of the entire student body?

"I don't know." I whispered, hiding my face in my palms.

 I was not in a good mood as I sat eating dinner. Kai kept glancing at me in secret, gauging my reaction, but he took one look at my face and backed away, shaking his head at Kyungsoo.

I was sorry for them but I can't help wallowing in my own self-pity after the meeting in Kris' room. I felt so useless and helpless, this showcase thing was way out of my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter