A HECTIC MORNING

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm up!" I yelled as I shot out of bed.

Sehun snickered as he sat down on his chair to wear his socks a little too innocently.

I slowly turned my head towards him, narrowing my eyes to tiny slits. "Did you woke me up by putting your socks on my face?" I said softly.

He shrugged indifferently. "It's nearly time for school, you lazy bum" he said in his deep voice.

I chucked my pillow at him but he merely catched it with one hand and flicked my ammo back at me. The pillow hit my face, hard.

"Yah!"

Sehun stood up and grabbed his backpack off the table. "I'm outta here. Be glad I even woke you up."

"You don't have to use your freakin socks, you crazy !" I yelled as he opened the door.

"Just be thankful they're clean." he said before he slammed the door shut.

"They're still socks, you jerk." I muttered as I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom for my morning routine. After 5 minutes of a record breaking showering and primping for school, I threw my books into my backpack and stepped out into the hallway.

I saw Kai closed the door to his room and I made my way to his side. He looked up when he heard footsteps neared him and froze when his eyes latched onto mine.

"Morning, Kai" I gave a jaunty wave.

He quickly averted his eyes and fumbled with the door knob. I grinned a little and hook my arm around his neck. "W- what are you doing?" He stammered as he tried to nudge my hand away.

I leaned closer and he widened his eyes comically. I poked his cheek with my finger. "Why is your face so red?"

He slapped my finger away from his cheek and cleared his throat awkwardly. "No reason. It's just a little hot" he mumbled.

I shrugged and started to walk away, with his neck still in my arm, Kai stumbled forward and quickly regained his balance. "Yah, let go of me, you psycho" he hissed.

I gave him a sideway glance. "I thought we've already bonded, Kai. You're my friend now, right?" I coughed a little. "Besides, I still can't get used to the fan girls outside. They're a nightmare." I shuddered delicately.

"Oh, so you're using me as your bodyguard, huh?" Kai smirked as he pushed me away from him.

I beamed my brightest smile at him. "If anyone of those girls comes near me, all I have to do is throw you at them. Genius, right?"

Kai scoffed. "What about my ity then? What if they decided to feast on this body?" He waved a hand at his torso, his face looked ridiculously horrified.

I chuckled as we made our way down the stairs. As usual, the level of noise was deafening so early in the morning. They started chanting Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter