PERSEVERANCE IS AWESOME

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 This is a double update. Go back a chapter

 

The bullying started as soon as I got into the school's ground. I was walking alone, dragging my feet in fact, and when I crossed the gate, someone bumped into me from behind and I went sprawling down. I instinctively closed my eyes.

 

 

The sound of laughter rang out, pulling me out of the pain. I looked up and saw a few of the Dorm 3 guys were laughing and pointing at me. I gritted my teeth and stood up, dusting the front of my uniform. There's a small tear on my pants, somehow I knew my knee were bleeding from the slight pain I felt.

 

 

"Sorry sweetheart, didn't see you there. My bad" One of them drawled, winking in an oily manner.

 

 

I mentally rolled my eyes. How childish!

 

 

Tao walked past, ignoring the commotion at the front gate. My eyes followed his steps as he disappeared into the school building.

 

 

One of my tormentor stepped forward, his face completely wiped of the teasing laughter they had moments before. 

 

 

I stood my ground, my face neutral, in order not to provoke them anymore.

 

 

"We. Hate. Liars."

 

 

My jaw clenched. 

 

 

Before I could form a reply, someone bumped into his back, sending him to sprawl forward, right into me. Fortunately, I was fast enough to sidestep the oncoming guy, and down he went.

 

 

Just like I did minutes before.

 

 

"Whoops, my bad, guys. Didn't see you there. Hey Haneul, morning"

 

 

Kyungsoo slung his arm around my neck, keeping me close to his side. 

 

 

"Let's get to class, we don't wanna be late" he said, his smile too wide to be innocent.

 

 

He pulled me along, but stopped after a few steps, turning back around to look at the Dorm 3 guys. 

 

 

"By the way, how pathetic are you guys to gang up on a girl?"

 

 

He stuck his tongue out and pulled me once more. I stumbled all the way into class.

 

 I avoided going to lunch, instead I made way to the doc's clinic, praying no other bad stuff were gonna happen on the way there. I walked with a slight limp, wincing as I opened the door.

 

 

The doc took one look at my situation and sighed. "Friggin idiots!"

 

 

I walked to the bed and managed to climb onto it, sitting on the edge. The doc pushed a chair to the bed and I gingerly placed my left foot on it. 

 

He bent down and rolled the hem of my pant upwards, after taking off my shoe and socks. He examined my ankle quietly, turning it this way and that way, touching a point tenderly and I hissed.

 

 

"Hurts" I breathed.

 

 

Doc Kyu got up and went to the back, before returning with an ice pack. He placed it to my injured ankle and signaled for me to hold it in place.

 

 

He sat on the bed next to me. 

 

 

"Just a slight sprained. It should be okay in a couple of days. Try not to put too much weight on it."

 

 

I nodded, keeping my eyes glued to my ankle.

 

 

"You want me to put some medicine on you knee? There's a tear there on your pants, if you don't clean it up properly, it might get infected"

 

 

"I already cleaned it this morning, no biggie" I chuckled slightly.

 

 

He sighed again. "Haneul, I think it's time for you to trans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter