THE TRUTH HURTS, OR NOT!

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is the third update. Go back a couple of chapters 

 

"Did you really have to wait outside all these while?" I chuckled a little, watching Sehun slid onto his bed. He let out a deep growl with his face smushed onto his pillow.

 

 

"Do me a favor, next time you wanna do a meet and greet session, do it in the hall. I hate other people coming and going without me in here" he grumbled, sitting up from his bed.

 

 

"Hey, I was forced into this, I'm totally innocent. Lay and Kyungsoo were the one who set this all up" I held up my hands angrily.

 

 

Sehun grinned cheekily. "I know, just wanna make you mad. You look so funny when you got angry"

 

 

I threw my pillow at him in retaliation.

 

 

"Sehun, you said it wasn't my fault that you stopped dancing. Well, I think you said that that wasn't the only reason. Is there anything else?" I asked hesitantly, voicing the thing that had been on my mind for a while now.

 

 

Sehun merely smiled. "You caught on real quick when it involves other people. But I'm so surprise nobody ever mention how weird it is that you, a female, still rooming with me after everybody found out your true gender. Even Suho and Kris forgot about that little fact. Well, I guess they're just glad that you decided to forgive them that the little fact that you're a girl living in a dorm full of boys totally escaped their minds. And yours, too, by the way you're frozen there like a statue and not hearing a word I said"

 

 

By the time I got my sanity back, Sehun was already asleep. 

 

 "You sure you wanna do this?" Doc Kyu asked.

 

 

I gave him a meek look. "Sehun danced on his official stage. They found out I'm a girl. They got mad at me. They bullied me, ignored me. They asked for forgiveness, I asked for forgiveness. Everyone forgive everybody. The end. End of story. You want me to stay until the teachers drag me out of here?"

 

 

The doc huffed. "No need to give me the summary of your life." 

 

 

I snorted. "I just came by to inform you that. I've already submitted my transfer request to the office. So, today will be my last day here." I said softly.

 

 

The doc looked up sharply at that. He studied me for the longest time silently. Then, his lips curved into a smile. "It's been an honor knowing you all this time, Lee Haneul"

 

 

I laughed, wiping the tears that threatened to fall down the corner of my eyes. "Yeah, same here. I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again. Thank you, for everything."

 

 

Doc Kyu bit his lips, lowered his head and sniffed. I pretended not to notice him crying in his chair, but it was really hard. I gave up and went to his side and hugged him, awkwardly, because he was still in his chair and I was standing next to him. 

 

 

Nevertheless, he wrapped his hands around my waist and squeezed it once, before letting go. 

 

 

"Look who needs help to stop their crying now" I teased, pleased that the twinkle were back in his eyes.

 

 

He gave me a mock glare but I laughed in his face. He ended up laughing along and we spent the afternoon drinking coffee and chatted aimlessly.

 

 "I got your message. Now you wanna hang out? I bet Sehun already bore you to death, huh?"

 

 

I gave him a rueful smile and nodded apologetically. I patted the space on the bench beside me and he sat obediently, handing me a can of soda. I thanked him.

 

 

"Why you wanna hang out here?" Kai asked, pulling the tab of his can carefully.

 

 

I did the same to my can and took a sip from the soda, my lips after. "It's nice tonight, thought we could change the scenery. We always hang out in your room or mine. I'm getting suffocated by the walls"

 

 

Kai just grinned cheekily. "And here I thought you'd want to have a date under the moonlight" he waved his hand around towards the garden that was bathed by the moonlight.

 

 

I cleared my throat awkwardly. The word 'date' sure meant differently between Kai and I.

 

 

He must've sensed my uneasiness, for he nudged my side with his elbow. "I'm just kidding, Haneul. I told you I'll wait for your answer."

 

 

Now the situation seemed to weigh a thousand times heavier in my mind.

 

 

"Do you remember how we became best friend, Kai? How you forced me into your room for a little bonding session?" 

 

 

Kai's chuckle sounded very loud in the quiet night.

 

 

I smiled a little. God, I'm going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter