INSIDE THE WAITING ROOM

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we going to do hyung?"

Kris sighed. He could feel a major headache starting to show up. He pinched the bridge of his nose slowly and shut his eyes. He needed to come up with a plan, and this panda was not helping by freaking out next to him.

They were sitting in a room at the backstage of the auditorium. The room was specifically for Dorm 2 members, but only Kris and Kai were officially in the Top 10, the rest of them were there for moral support, or just to wreck havoc like Chen n Baekhyun were doing.

The talent showcase were about to start in an hour but Sehun and Haneul were still missing, and that's what made the entire Dorm 2 in chaos.

"Guys, have you check their room?" Suho asked loudly.

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah, they're not there. And we've searched the entire dorm, no sign either"

"What to do, what to do?" Suho nervously wrung his hand. "Kris, what do we do? Even if we find them, they still don't have any acts, so what do we do?" He began pacing the room.

Kris heaved a sigh, again. These idiots, he mumbled under his breath. "Suho, stop it, you're giving me a headache." He called out.

Suho gave him a scathing look and resumed his pacing, muttering incoherent things.

"There goes our leader" Lay said as his eyes followed Suho's shuffling feet with a rabid fascination.

"Beagle line, front and center" Kris barked.

Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol snapped to attention. "Sir, yes sir!"

Kris placed his hands behind his back and put on his fiercest expression. "I want you boys to go find them and bring those prisoners to me. I allow you to use any means you deem necessary. I'll give you 45 minutes max"

"Sir, yes sir!"

Kris nodded once. "Dismiss"

Luhan chuckled while Kyungsoo shook his head. "Idiots"

Tao was still bouncing in his seat, unable to calm his nerves. Kris patted the boy softly on his shoulder. "Relax Tao, breathe."

Tao turned his woeful eyes towards Kris. "Hyung, even if they do find Sehun and Haneul, they still have no acts to perform" he stated.

Kris smirked as he watched Kai stretched his body along the music, warming up for the stage. He muttered softly, "No worries, Tao. I've got it under control

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter