HOME

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! Wake up, you sleepyhead. It's already 10 am, what kind of a girl would sleep in this late?"

 

 

I let out a groan, turning my head the other way to escape the sunlight that was streaming in. I pulled the blanket and covered my whole body with it, but that proved to be useless.

 

 

My mom just grabbed the end and pulled it away from me and flung it somewhere in my room. I whined, loudly.

 

 

"Mom," I peeked through my heavy lids. "I slept late last night, give me a break"

 

 

She kept her folded arms that were across her chest stiff, her brow raised dangerously high. "What am I going to do with you, you lazy girl? I only have one daughter but it felt like I gave birth to 2 boys. You're impossible, you know that? You threw a tantrum, forcing me to enroll you into a boarding school in Seoul, but when it's semester break, you came home saying you want to transfer back. You're giving me a headache, Haneul"

 

 

I huffed. "I thought you want me back. All that whining about me not calling you enough when I was in Seoul, I thought you meant for me to move back home. Come on, mom, have a heart. I'm your only daughter"

 

 

"Oh, now you know you're my daughter. Then get up and go have your breakfast. I need you to go to the grocery store, your brother's friend is coming for dinner"

 

 

"Mom, will you stop talking if I get up now?" I asked seriously.

 

 

"Yes"

 

 

I shot out of the bed in a blink of an eye. 

 

 

"Go clean up before you have your breakfast" she smiled sweetly before walking out of my room.

 

 

I grumbled along the way to the bathroom, starting on my morning routine with foggy brain. I slept at 3 am last night, Kai and Sehun were texting me non-stop. 

 

 

I transferred out of Sky High on the second to last day before the semester break. There were no fanfare or teary goodbyes from the students, thank god I went to an all-boys school. 

 

 

Or maybe they did cry. I wouldn't know, because I was still in a daze over the little fact that Sehun KISSED ME! 

 

 

All I knew was my bags and stuffs were already packed, courtesy of Kyungsoo and Lay, and I was good to go. I remembered, with hazy details, the rest of the Dorm 2 members came into my room and said their personal goodbyes.

 

 

Sehun was smirking all the time, I remembered that with vivid clarity.

 

 

Doc Kyu gave me a ride to the bus station after I picked up my official letter and transcripts from the office. He kept asking me why I was so stoned that morning. 

 

 

When I got back, the crazy texting began. Kai asked me if I already missed him. He said he can't wait to go home himself, so he can come and hang out with me during the holidays. Sehun said he'd missed me too, and that made me hyperventilated again. He said since now I'm his girlfriend, he'll come by and limits the amount of time I hang out with Kai. 

 

 

I stared at the word 'girlfriend' so hard.

 

 

But I replied suavely, how would they come and hang out with me? Where will they stay? And most importantly, what would I tell my mom? 

 

 

A girl gotta know all this little details.

 

 

Kai said he'll tell my mom he's my boyfriend so my mom'll let him sleep in my house. 

 

 

Sehun said he'll tell my mom he's my boyfriend so my mom'll let him sleep in my house. 

 

 

I told them they can both go to hell, politely, of course.

 

 

I'm starting to get back into my old routine. It's been 3 days since the semester break officially started. I finished brushing my teeth and went downstairs. My dearest brother was already stuffing his mouth with his breakfast.

 

 

"Oppa, you look like you're in all those rice into your mouth" I said as a way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter