APOLOGY PROCESSION PT. 2

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is the second update. Go back a chapter

 

I sat up straight as soon as Luhan shuffled into the room. He kept his face downwards as he slowly headed my way. I waited with bated breath as he came to a stop in front of me.

 

 

"Haneul" he said in a small voice.

 

 

"I forgive you!" I blurted out.

 

 

Lay merely shook his head while Kyungsoo said, "At least wait until he apologies on his own, you dork"

 

 

Luhan looked surprised at my hasty declaration. I figured I just needed to cut to the chase, no point in dragging it out. Besides, have you seen Luhan's sad and pouted look? No one in their right mind will never fall for that.

 

 

"You're so easy to please, Haneul" Kai scoffed.

 

 

I whispered back. "But it's Luhan. He's one of my best friend. I don't want him to be mad at me, like you did. I was so crushed"

 

 

Apparently, Luhan heard what I was whispering to Kai. He boldly stepped forward, wrapped his arms around me and gave me a warm hug. 

 

 

I was startled when he whispered for my ears only. "I'm sorry I was a jerk. And thank you"

 

 

He was separated from me by force. As usual. By Kai.

 

 

"He may look like a pretty girl, but don't let that fool you. He's still a hot-blooded, hormone-driven teenage boy"

 

 

"I'm manly!" Came the screech.

 

 

Ah, memories.

 

 

I chuckled, patting Luhan's shoulder softly. "I appreciate it Luhan. Believe me or not, you're the first one I thought as my friend when I first got here"

 

 

Luhan and Kai stopped their bickering and turned towards me. 

 

 

"What?" It was Kai's turn to screech.

 

 

"I won over you. In your face, loser!" Luhan pumped his fist in the air, sticking his tongue out at the glowering Kai. "I'll see you later, Haneul" 

 

 

Luhan gave a jaunty wave and made his way out of the room, with new springs in his steps. 

 

 

Kai sat down heavily beside me, his bottom lip jutting out. "How could you do this to me, Haneul? I thought I was your bff?"

 

 

I cocked my brow. "You're my bff, but technically, Luhan was my first friend. He was the one who forced me to my locker and took me around school"

 

 

"Well, I guess you're right." He muttered under his breath.

 

 

"Can we call the next one? We're on a tight schedule here" Kyungsoo grumbled. 

 

 

"Who died and made you my PA?" I directed my complains to Kai. He snickered behind his hand.

 

 

"What was that? I didn't catch that?" Kyungsoo asked loudly, the tone of his voice kinda made me think twice of repeating myself.

 

 

I shook my head and signaled for him to proceed. He gave me a sassy hair flip, even though his hair was short, and went to let the next one in.

 

 

In walked Suho, Kris and Xiumin.

 

 

I stared openly as they made their way towards me. 

 

 

"Well, well. What a pleasant surprise. I didn't know you guys would voluntarily signed up for the apology session" Kai purred.

 

 

"No apologies needed, Dorm leaders. I was still in the wrong. And I wanna say thank you" I said quickly, seeing the scowl on Kris' face deepened.

 

 

Kris shifted his eyes from Kai's to mine, surprise flitted in his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

 

 

"For not ratting me out to the teachers"

 

 

"But we wanna say sorry, for letting you take all the blame. I should've known about you, I should've check myself" Suho was shaking his head forlornly.

 

 

"And then what, hyung? How should you check? You're gonna ask her to strip?" Kyungsoo piped up from the back.

 

 

Suho's face flushed deep red.

 

 

Xiumin chuckled before stepping nearer. "Hey, no hard feelings. Truth is, I don't really care if you're a girl or what, but maybe that's because I was never close to you. I was forced to sign up for this by Kris and Suho. They felt it was appropriate for all the Dorm 2 members to join in. Something about 'We are one' or whatever. I don't really know what that even means"

 

 

"Wow hyung. I see what you mean. That's the longest we've ever communicated, this is awkward" I grinned as he shrugged playfully.

 

 

Kris cleared his throat. I glanced up at him.

 

 

"Just wanna say, you know, you're awesome in the basketball game. Never thought a girl could play like that, and that's a compliment" Kris admitted with a gummy smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter