IT'S A LAY'S WORLD

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's POV

Some people think that I'm dumb, I don't know how they reached that conclusion. I'm definitely, absolutely, 100% NOT dumb. I just tend to have a lot on my mind. There's a lot of cluttered mess in my head that it took a while for me to sort them out.

For example, it took me 2 days to realise that I had misplaced my cell phone, and that's because I need it to call my mom to ask her to send me some stuff I'd forgotten. I grew frustrated when I couldn't find it, the thing must have been on silent mode and when I tried calling it using Chen's cell phone, it went straight to voicemail. The battery must have been out.

Chen was not happy when I trashed our room in search of it. He's a cool roommate and all, except when he and Baekhyun got together on his bed and started to plan stuffs that will disrupt the peace of our dorms. Maybe that's why Suho assigned Baekhyun to room with Chanyeol instead.

Well anyway, I was doing my laundry and saw a cell phone on the top of one of the dryer the next day. I jumped a few times to retrieve it and was so happy to have a new phone, maybe this was the universe's way of helping me. The phone was out of battery and I charged it back at my room. I switched on the phone and the device booted itself for a while.

I held it in my hand for a long time before I realised it was mine all along. I tried to remember why I stashed it on top of the dryer. I racked my brain so hard, and when the answer came, I quickly opened the internet browser and stared in horror at the history. It all came back to me in an instant.

I was bored as I waited for my laundry to finish. I surfed my phone and log on to this new site that I found by accident. It was a fanfic site, and I'm amazed by so many well-written story in the site. But one word caught my eyes and I was so curious that I clicked open the story and tried to find out what means.

Well, safe to say, my curiosity was appeased and when I heard voices from outside the laundry room heading towards me, I panicked and threw my phone on top of the dryer to get rid of the evidence. I was suddenly hyper aware that I'm in an all-boys school and if I get caught reading material it will not do any good for my reputation. Kris and Tao came in and eyed me suspiciously as I was standing there doing nothing.

It was Wednesday and I just realised we have Calculus tomorrow and I left my homework in the Music Room. Xiumin told me he came by when I was practising my piano and I tutored him for a while. We ended up doing our homework on the floor and I must have left it on the bench.

But I'm not worried, no, because nobody used the Music Room unless we have auditions or preparing for a play. The marathon was about to start on the day after tomorrow so the Music Room will be pretty much unused.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter