DOC KYU IS DA MAN

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I never thought I would be the one to say this but, thank god for the exams.

 

 

I didn't know how to act or what to think around Kai after his unexpected confession. Truthfully, I never thought I'd receive a confession when I disguised myself as a boy. That only happened in dramaland.

 

 

Personally, it's weird. Here I am, pretending I was a boy, in an all-boys school, just received my first confession from a boy. I didn't know if I should be happy or offended, because it turned out Kai was a homo, not that I have any problem with his uality, I just never imagined it will be directed to me. So, I was stumped. 

 

 

And he's not the one you wanted to hear the confession from, my inner demon decided to add fuel to the flames.

 

 

So, I welcomed any distractions available, even if they're in the form of the final exams. 

 

 

Kai acted as normally as he could, like the confession thing never happened, and I'm grateful for that. We went to class together, memorised the notes we had (as in Kyungsoo's notes that Kai had secretly swiped and made a copy) and bickered loudly in the cafeteria over chicken and meat.

 

 

Just the regular lowdown on Kai and Haneul's relationship.

 

 

I can't help feeling guilty when I caught the longing looks Kai had on his face when he thought I didn't notice. I felt like kicking myself every time I saw that pained look quickly turned into a genuine smile when I glanced at him. 

 

 

Ignorance was truly a bliss.

 

 

 

"Is the Sehun's fan club being revive again? You haven't been here for a while. I missed giving advice to love-struck kids"

 

 

I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest. "Where's my coffee? And I'm not here about Sehun"

 

 

Doc Kyu narrowed his eyes, scrutinising my expression. "Yeah, this is something different. This ain't about Sehun, you always had some sort of twinkle in your eyes when it's regarding the tall blankless-face dude. This is something else" he settled down on his seat, fingers lacing together in front of him. "Proceed"

 

 

"Sehun does have the blank face all the time" I mused. Then, I jerked forward. "Hey, what do you mean I have some sort of twinkle in my eyes when it's about Sehun?"

 

 

He leaned over his table and pointed directly into my eyes. "That twinkle"

 

 

I scoffed, looking out the window of his office. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter