THE TOP 10

For You In Full Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as Luhan predicted, the walk to school the next morning turned into a runway for all the boys that were fishing for votes. The sidewalks were cordoned off in order to prevent the girls from swarming the boys alive.

I stood inside the doorway and surveyed the madness with interest. "Wow, Kai's really working the crowd" I murmured when I saw he winked flirtatiously towards the girls.

Kyungsoo scoffed beside me. "I think he's trying too hard to prove something useless. What an idiot"

I turned around, curious. "Prove what?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I guess Kai is not the only idiot, then."

"What?" I asked in exasperated.

Before Kyungsoo could answer, I was shoved to the side unceremoniously. I braced myself against the wall and looked behind me.

Oh Sehun.

A soon-to-be-dead roommate.

"You're blocking the way" he deadpanned.

Kyungsoo eyed Sehun and I for a moment, seemed to contemplate something, before he his heels and walked down the stairs, alone, leaving me, when he explicitly told me before that he will walk with me through the screaming girls outside.

"Yah Kyungsoo, wait up" I yelled after him but he purposely ignored my pleas and picked up his pace.

I fumed in anger and turned around. "There goes my bodyguard" I gestured wildly behind me.

Sehun cocked his brows and eyed me blankly. I stomped my foot in annoyance and linked my arm with his. He let out a sharp intake of breath.

"Why are you touching me?" He sounded surprised.

I hitched my backpack securely on my shoulders and tightened the hold in his arms. I steadied my breaths and started the descent down the stairs, with Sehun unwillingly in tow.

"You're my new bodyguard. Let's move out."

Sehun tried to form a coherent sentence out of his mouth but failed to do so when we got to the bottom of the stairs and the girls started shouting our names. Looks to me Sehun's popularity hasn't dropped from last year, either. And to prove the point, the cheers for Sehun matched the ones for Kai, may be a little bit louder.

Sehun lifted his brows when he heard the chants for me. I purposely acted like I haven't seen Miyoung stood there on the sides, blank face staring at me, holding a banner that said 'Vote for Haneul oppa, the prettiest of them all'.

When Sehun caught sight of the bright pink banner, he dug his feet onto the ground for a second so I had no choice but to stop alongside him. He read the whole thing, shot me a look that I didn't like and started walking again.

I turned to him when we finally arrived inside the school compound and found him avoiding my eyes and his mouth turned into a straight line. The dude was trying his hardest not to laugh, O realised. I just groaned.

"I didn't know you're quite a charmer" his eyes twinkling mischievously, the ghost of a smile on his lips.

I heaved a sigh and started towards class. "Shut up. That was so weird" I shuddered.

He hummed in agreement. I looked him up and down. "I bet you're already used to it, though. Seems like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter